How Many Wii Games Have You Played? Fess Up.

mephitical

Banned
I'm fascinated with this thread (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188396) that has everyone explaining what the Wii is to them. What strikes me most reading through all the posts is how few Wii games most of the posters (both pro-Wii and anti-Wii) seem to have played. For most, it appears that two or three games define the entire console for them. Most have likely played more than that, but that's not immediately apparent.

What I'd like to know is how many games each of you has played. Not how many you own (although you can post that in the thread), but how many you've played.

Have you played enough games to let this "revolutionary" system start a revolution in your living room? Or did you play enough games that certain aspects became transparent to you and no longer enjoyable? Or did you play a couple of games and leave it at that? I want to know. Tell me, please.

Too keep this relatively simple, let's stick to physical retail releases.

I'll kick this off. I own 42 44 (two coming in the mail today) games and have played about 65.

I like what cochesecochese brings to the thread, so I'll follow suit:

Loved
Excite Truck
No More Heroes
Ghost Squad
Williams Pinball Collection
Elebits
Wii Sports
Mario Kart Wii
Endless Ocean

Fair To Middling
Guitar Hero III
Zack & Wiki
Wii Play
Super Mario Galaxy
Boom Blox

Hated
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Octomania
Nitro Bike
Game Party

Loved:
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Twilight Princess
Smooth Moves
Mario Kart
No More Heroes
Zack & Wiki
Dragon Quest Swords

Meh:
Brawl

Still packaged:
Bully
Simpsons
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Galaxy (I know, I know but I'm saving this for when I have some time to really sink my teeth into it)

May Buy:
Opoona
Excite Truck

I personally feel that WiiWare is shit right now and am saving my money for Little King's Story or whatever it's called. NOT the Squeenix one, the disc based game coming out this winter.

I own probably 15 and have played but not beaten maybe 4. I love the system but it comes and goes in waves for me. But now that I got Nights dirt cheap recently I may get back into it again.

Looking at my IGN collection I own 20 Wii retail games.

Enjoyed:
Ghost Squad
Godfather Blackhand Edtion
House of the Dead 2 and 3
Twilight Princess
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart Wii
Metal Slug Anthology
Metroid Prime 3 (Please Nintendo release 1 and 2 on the Wii)
Prince of Persia Rival Swords (Never played Two Thrones, and I picked it up for $20)
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Wii Sports

Meh:
Godzilla Unleashed (needed another three to six months development time and traditional controls)
Rayman Raving Rabbits (decent launch title and the Rabbits are cool characters, but I haven't bothered to pick up 2 even when it's been on sale)
Red Steel (like Godzilla needed more development time)
Star Trek Conquest (decent idea for a game, but since it was low budget shovelware they didn't have time to flesh out the game like they should of)

Haven't Played Yet:
Zack and Wiki

Overall I'm pretty happy with what I've played on the Wii, but I also have a 360, DS, and gaming PC.

Currently my library is 33 games strong, 6 of which I haven't played. I've offloaded about eight games or so, and I'm pretty sure I've played those, so I'm barely above 30 Wii retail games played.

Liked:
Blast Works
Boom Blox
Ghost Squad
Guitar Hero III
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Strikers Charged
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Metal Slug Anthology
MLB Power Pros
No More Heroes
Opoona
Rayman Raving Rabbids 1
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Super Mario Galaxy
SSB Brawl
Trauma Center: SO
Wii Sports
Zack & Wiki

Meh:
Big Brain Academy
The BIGS
Elebits
Heavenly Guardian
Link's Crossbow Training
LoZ: Twilight Princess
Mario Party 8
Metroid Prime 3
NiGHTS
Red Steel
Sega Superstars Tennis
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Super Paper Mario

Disliked:
Bleach: Shattered Blade
Cooking Mama
Soul Calibur Legends
Super Monkey Ball

Haven't Played Yet:
Baroque
Battalion Wars 2
Castle of Shikigami III
Fire Emblem
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Trauma Center New Blood

I've played 9 -

Liked
Wii Sports
Link's Crossbow Training
Zack & Wiki
Lego: Star Wars
Wii Fit

Meh
Endless Ocean
Rayman Raving Rabbids 1

Disliked
Need for Speed: Carbon
Ghost Squad

Of the 15 games I own, I've played 12. Some of them not very much. I've also played some Wii Fit and a good bit of Boom Blox, so I'll put the played total at 14.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Lots of time
Super Mario Galaxy - Lots of time
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Lots of time
Excite Truck - Maybe 10 hrs.
Super Smash Bros Brawl - My copy, less than 10 hrs. Many more spent at friend's place.

Mario Kart Wii - My copy, less than 5 hrs. Many more spent at friend's place.
Wii Sports - My copy, less than 5 hrs. Many more spent at friend's place.
House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return - My copy, less than 2 hrs. Maybe 3 at friend's place.
Trauma Center: Second Opinion - Less than 5 hours.
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - Less than 5 hours.

Wii Play - Several hours at friend's. I have never used my copy in my Wii. I don't even have the games unlocked.
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - Same as Wii Play.

Own, but have never played:
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Elebits - I'll get to it, I promise
Zack and Wiki - Likewise

And that's why I need to stop buying things for the Wii. Of all those games, only the first 5, at best, were worth owning. And I like all these games, with the exception of Super Monkey Ball and maybe Trauma Center. I just don't play them unless I'm with friends, and my friends have all these games.

I've probably played 11-20 games, I couldn't name them all of the top of my head. I really wanted to put 30+ simply due to the fact that yes I do own Petz Catz 2 (it's my sisters). LOL

[quote name='mephitical']I'm fascinated with this thread (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188396) that has everyone explaining what the Wii is to them. What strikes me most reading through all the posts is how few Wii games most of the posters (both pro-Wii and anti-Wii) seem to have played. For most, it appears that two or three games define the entire console for them. Most have likely played more than that, but that's not immediately apparent.

What I'd like to know is how many games each of you has played. Not how many you own (although you can post that in the thread), but how many you've played.

Have you played enough games to let this "revolutionary" system start a revolution in your living room? Or did you play enough games that certain aspects became transparent to you and no longer enjoyable? Or did you play a couple of games and leave it at that? I want to know. Tell me, please.

Too keep this relatively simple, let's stick to physical retail releases.[/quote]
thanks for being ineterested in my thread, haha

I have played about 20-25 Wii games

Love:
Mario Galaxy

Like:
Mario Kart

Meh:
Zelda: TP
Wii Sports
Metroid
Smash Bros Melee
RE: UC
Warioware

Hated:
Carnival Games
Wii Fit
Rayman Raving Rabbids

Loved

Mario Galaxy
Twilight Princess
Okami
No More Heroes
Elebits
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Wii Sports
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Liked

Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart Wii
Zack & Wiki
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Guitar Hero 3
Brain Age

Disliked

Sonic and the Secret Rings

I own most of the above titles, although a few have been borrowed from friends. I don't have very many disliked titles since I tend to be conservative with my buying by knowing what I want beforehand, or playing before I buy to see if I like it.

I know I'm probably in the minority with the game attachment rate, but the naysayers who say, "My Wii is collecting dust, there are no good games." need to go get a 360/PS3 or just shut up. I believe the Wii has had an excellent start and has plenty of games for everyone to enjoy. Besides, do you really need beyond 5-6 games in order to really enjoy a system?

I've played 14 games - loved 3, liked 9, hated 2

Loved:

1. Mario Kart Wii
2. DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Liked:
4. NBA Live 08
5. Wii Sports
6. Super Paper Mario
7. Super Mario Galaxy
8. Mario Strikers Charged
9. DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
10. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
11. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
12. Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution

Hated:
13. Game Party
14. Metroid Prime 3

Loved:
Zelda TP
WarioWare
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Strikers
Metroid Prime 3
Zack and Wiki
Mario Galaxy
Fire Emblem
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Okami
No More fucking Heroes
Wii Sports

Liked
Red Steel

Meh:
Manhunt 2 (received as a gift)
Link's Crossbow Training
RE:UC

Disliked
Sonic and The Secret Rings (it felt too much like a snowboarding type game where you head down one straight path and maybe an extra path here or there over and over and over and over again). I really like Sonic though, but this game doesn't have the Sonic feel I had hoped for.

I have played all of TWO, but own 3.
Wii Sports (played)
Wii Fit (played)
Wii Play (still in the shrinkwrap)

But I've gotten exactly what I wanted out of the console. I get my more major gaming fixes from my PS2 and 360 (not to mention my backlog of GC games)

Do I count Wii Sports as 5?

Let's see..

Loved:
Wii Sports
Smarty Pants (GOTY)
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Kart Wii

Fair:
Wii Play

Haven't played enough to have a strong opinion:
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Wii Fit

I think that's it.

I'm leaning towards slapping SSBB in the Fair or even Hated category but I need to play it more first.

I currently have:
Boom Blox
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
RE4
ExciteTruck
Sports
Play
LoZ:TP
Mario Party 8

The only one of those I didn't really like is LoZ. The others I enjoyed to some extent or another.
I've traded/sold a few
Brain Academy
Brawl
Godfather

and tried a few through Gamefly
Elebits, Red Steel, maybe a few more.

I've played all of the above to one extent or another.

I'm interested in Mario Kart and maybe Fit. If a game comes out on Wii and 360 I usually buy it for the 360.

Liked:
Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Zack and Wiki
Metroid Prime 3
Mario Kart Wii
Wii Sports
No More Heroes
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
LostWinds (VC)
Paper Mario (VC)

Meh:
Endless Ocean
Super Mario Strikers (after the online novelty wore off - SP sucked)
Trauma Center (1st one)
Elebits (still haven't completed this game and I got it at launch)
Mario Party 8 (played at the in-laws, and I usually like the MP games with 4 players)

Hated:
Red Steel (and I got it for $10)

Liked:
Super Mario Galaxy
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Wii Fit
RE4 (does this count?)

Meh:
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Mario Kart Wii

Blah:
Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario

Hated:
Cooking Mama

Marry:
Mario Galaxy
Smash Bros
Mario Kart
Zak and Wiki
Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime
Wii Sports

Boff:
Wii Play
Warioware
Paper Mario

Kill:
Rayman Raving Rabbids
SSX: Blur
Mario Party 8

I still need to get Okami, Boom Blox and RE4.

Liked:
Boom Blox

Meh:
Brain Age Wii Degree
Zelda
Mario Galaxy
Wario Ware
Wii Sports

Hated:
Super Paper Mario
Red Steel

Enjoyed:
Twilight Princess
Maro Galaxy
Smash Brothers Brawl
Okami
No More Heroes
Lost Winds
RE4

Okay:
Metroid Prime 3
Zak & Wiki
Mario Kart
Wii Fit
Paper Mario
Excite Truck
Guitar hero 3 (even though mono blows)
Elebits

Distaste/Dislike:
Mario Party 8
Ninjabread Man (Despise it... but admire it's awesome potential... really fits in last category)
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Wii Play
Simpsons Game
House of the Dead 2&3
Red Steel

Hope the company burns down:
British Car Racing (or WTF this stupid thing is called)
M&M Kart Racing
Dewey's Adventure

Good -
RE4 Wii Edition
No More Heros
Wario Ware Smooth Moves

Okay -
Smash Bros Brawl
Wii Sports

Not Interested -
Super Paper Mario (ITS NOT AN RPG)

I havent played that much right now.

I've played 6 games total and I bought the Wii on launch day. The system has been somewhat of a disappointment for me. The only games out there right now I want to play but haven't are Boom Blox and maybe Zack and Wiki (and Okami but I already played that on PS2). Here's the breakdown:

Loved:

RE4
SMG

Liked:
Zelda:TP
Wii Sports
Metroid 3

Hated:
Super Paper Mario

enjoyed- okami, zelda, no more heroes, galaxy, kart, zacko/wiki, trauma center, paper mario, fire emblem, lost winds, toki tori, boom blox, brawl, metroid, wii sports,
ok- baroque, tomb raider, re4, wario ware, excite truck, elebits, strikers, kororinpa, ghost squad, ultimate alliance, nights, red steel, wii play

have but haven't got to- octomania, ssx blur

hmm 12 games, + 2 wiiware games I have really enjoyed since launch
will get at some point- geometry wars, death jr, blastworks

I don't want to list all my games, but I have to say, I think I own almost all Sega published titles except for Mario&Sonic and Bass Fishing, and I have really enjoyed everything they released. Yes, this does include Sonic Riders, Nights, and Alien Syndrome.

Enjoyed:
Wii Sports
Mario Galaxy (should have been harder)
RE4
Links Crossbow Training (it was 5 bucks)
Zak and Wiki
Wario Ware
Madden 07

Meh:
Brawl
LoZ (worst 3D zelda, but decent)

Crap:
Super Paper Mario (enjoyed previous entries tho)

Need to play:
No More Heroes
Metroid 3 (still sealed)
Okami (still sealed)
Mario Kart

Its going to take awhile to beat some of these..January I got a ps2 slim with 30+ great games and 2 weeks ago got an xbox and 15 games...but out of all of those I have only beat Dragon Quest 8 (80 hrs).

Enjoyed:
Metroid Prime 3
The Godfather
No More Heroes
SSBB
RE4

"Meh":
LoZ
Super Paper Mario
Wii Sports
Mario Kart Wii
Zack and Wiki
Rayman Raving Rabbids

Hated:
Wii Play
Super Mario Galaxy

For the interests of full disclosure, I do not own a Wii and have only played most of these games for a little amount of time. However, having played games for 22+ years, I'm fairly confident in what I feel about these games so far and would feel upon playing more:

Enjoyed:
Mario Galaxy
Brawl
Wii Sports
Zack and Wiki

"Meh":
Red Steel [decent once we finally got the calibration working properly, otherwise "hated"]
Metal Slug Anthology [love the games, still iffy on controls]

Yeah, no real "Hated" games because I tend to avoid those just on principle nowadays. Not enough time to waste a few hours on garbage that I know I won't like. Skews results a bit. ;)

And yes, being upfront, I enjoy the Wii and what it has to offer but it just isn't my bag as of yet to justify buying one. Love the VC concept, though. Magician Lord and Sin & Punishment, please.

[quote name='darthbudge']Enjoyed:
Metroid Prime 3
The Godfather
No More Heroes
SSBB
RE4

"Meh":
LoZ
Super Paper Mario
Wii Sports
Mario Kart Wii
Zack and Wiki
Rayman Raving Rabbids

Hated:
Wii Play
Super Mario Galaxy
[/quote]

WAT

[quote name='SpikeJonez']WAT[/quote]

Well, Wii Play was just stupid.

SMG wasn't actually that bad. I just didn't like it. I couldn't get into it at all. I guess what fueled my hate was everybody saying that it was GOTY and how awesome it was and such.

[quote name='javeryh']I've played 6 games total and I bought the Wii on launch day. The system has been somewhat of a disappointment for me. The only games out there right now I want to play but haven't are Boom Blox and maybe Zack and Wiki (and Okami but I already played that on PS2). Here's the breakdown:

Loved:
RE4
SMG

Liked:
Zelda:TP
Wii Sports
Metroid 3

Hated:
Super Paper Mario[/quote]

Pick up Z&W when you get a chance. You can get it really cheap and it is an excellent game. If you have a wife who doesn't game or is a semi-gamer at best, she will most likely play this with you.

Own around 18 games, play around 22-something of them. The only thing impeding me from playing even more with the Wii is getting the time to do so...

--R.J.

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']Pick up Z&W when you get a chance. You can get it really cheap and it is an excellent game. If you have a wife who doesn't game or is a semi-gamer at best, she will most likely play this with you.[/quote]

I'll get a copy eventually I think. Hopefully it will drop to $20 everywhere and I'll be able to pick it up for $15 or less...

So far I've enjoyed everything I've bought:

Super Mario Galaxy
No More Heroes
Ghost Squad
Lego Star Wars
Wii Sports
Dr. Mario Online Rx

Okami, Sega Superstars Tennis, and Wii Play are still waiting to be unwrapped. I already had Twilight Princess for GameCube and Guitar Hero III for PS2 or I probably would have bought the Wii versions of those.

I've played Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Paper Mario and was unimpressed with both. Mario Kart Wii and Metroid Prime 3 were fun but I'll wait for a good deal before I buy.

I don't own too many, but I've played a several with friends.

Yay!:
One Piece Unlimited Adventure
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Guitar Hero
Link's Crossbow Training

Meh:
My Pokemon Ranch (they really have to add in some functionality...)
Wii Sports (only thing good on it is Wii Bowling)
Sonic & Secret Rings
Cooking Mama
Smash Bros. Brawl
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Elebits
WarioWare Smooth Moves

HATE:
SpongeBob Squarepants Kreature from the Krusty Krab (and I like Spongebob, too. :( )
Zack & Wiki (as Yahtzee would say, fuck RIGHT OFF)
NiGHTS (WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!!?!?!)

own 130-something and have played most of them. i do HAVE petz catz 2, but haven't played it yet. but there's probably too many games to actually go through and type which are good, ok and bad.

Games I own:

- Resident Evil 4 (I liked it better on the GC/PS2)
- Twilight Princess (Wii version wasn’t really any better than the GC version)
- Elebits (really liked the concept, and it is fun for the most part, but its control/design flaws prevent it from being a great game)
- Mario Galaxy (I liked it, but I definitely do not think it rated game-of-the-year-type praise – I felt it was too old school/too much like all the other Mario games before it)
- TraumaCenter (Loved it on the DS. I think its OK on the Wii, but the DS controls are better)
- No More Heroes (Has some unique ideas, and I applaud the fact that it is not just another Mario/Zelda game -- but I was disappointed in the looseness of the controls)
- Super Paper Mario (disappointed that it got rid of the RPG elements)
- Wii Sports (I’m not really into the mini-games, but the kids love it)
- Zack & Wicki (it’s OK. I think I got burned out on point and click games on the DS so Z&W didn’t seem like anything special)
-The Simpson’s Game (it’s OK. You have to like the Simpsons to enjoy it)
-Pirates of the Caribbean World’s End (not very good, but not the most horrible game I’ve played)
-Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (Mostly it is just mindlessly shaking the controller. Even the kids find it boring. But the Ping Pong game isn’t too bad).
-Nights (this is probably one of the worst games I have ever played in my entire life. It is simply horrible in every respect)

I have also played some shooters and sports games at friends’ houses. I think I’ve had a pretty good sample of what the Wii has to offer. There are still a few Wii games out there that I’m interested in buying (once they drop in price). I figure the Wii will be like my GC was – a few good games here and there, but not enough to warrant making it my main console.

I'd fit in the 21-30 category.

I have most enjoyed:

Super Paper Mario
Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart
WarioWare
Excite Truck
Kororinpa: Marble Mania
Wii Sports
Wii Play
RE: Umbrella Chronicles
Red Steel

Enjoyed:
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Metal Slug Anthology
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
Resident Evil UC

"Meh":
Nights
House of the dead 2/3
Ghost Squad
Sega Superstar Tennis

Hated:
Super Paper Mario
Excite Truck
Zack and Wiki
Wii sports
Wii play

Haven't played/Want to play:

No More Heroes

16 games there,but I'm sure I've played a few more so around 20-22.

[quote name='DocRamon']own 130-something and have played most of them. i do HAVE petz catz 2, but haven't played it yet. but there's probably too many games to actually go through and type which are good, ok and bad.[/quote]
Wow! I think we have a new winner!
According to this list, there are currently 272 games released in North America for the Wii:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_games_(North_America)
You have almost 50% of them! I am totally impressed. I thought I was bad with my 40-something.

Played...

Wii Sports
RE4
SSBB

Plus a whole bunch of VC games but I'm not counting them as Wii games. My experiences have been mostly positive. I still have to try out my copies of Baroque and Ghost Squad. SMG is enroute and will likely be played when it arrives.

[quote name='SpazX']DocRamon is super collector guy. I imagine he's trying to get all of them.[/QUOTE]

not TRYING to get them all... it's just kinda happened that i've bought a lot. CAG is good to me, most of the games i've paid in the $10-$15 range for. i've slowed down a bit recently simply cause there's other stuff i'm allocating cash for, and i've got a 2-month-old child that's been keeping me on my toes. at this point, it's not about getting a complete set of anything, just picking up stuff when i find it cheap.

but my actual count is 135, and the total for north america is actually now 273 with GH: Aerosmith added in.

although, recently i've been seeing people say they found impossible mission and super fruit fall on clearance for $5 at best buy. these aren't added into that count because, according to most places, these games have only been released in europe. i'm not sure how people are finding US copies, but i'm also not doubting that they flew totally under the radar. if anyone happens to find one, i'm looking...

I actually own only one Wii game... Wii Sports. Here's the overall rundown for my Wii, though:

Loved:
Boom Blox

Liked:
Wii Sports
Excite Truck

Meh:
Elebits
Twilight Princess (the game itself might be good, but I hate the Wiimote as a controller for it)

I just picked up No More Heroes on clearance from Gamefly, so I'll be giving that one a try when it arrives.

[quote name='DocRamon']not TRYING to get them all... it's just kinda happened that i've bought a lot. CAG is good to me, most of the games i've paid in the $10-$15 range for. i've slowed down a bit recently simply cause there's other stuff i'm allocating cash for, and i've got a 2-month-old child that's been keeping me on my toes. at this point, it's not about getting a complete set of anything, just picking up stuff when i find it cheap.

but my actual count is 135, and the total for north america is actually now 273 with GH: Aerosmith added in.

although, recently i've been seeing people say they found impossible mission and super fruit fall on clearance for $5 at best buy. these aren't added into that count because, according to most places, these games have only been released in europe. i'm not sure how people are finding US copies, but i'm also not doubting that they flew totally under the radar. if anyone happens to find one, i'm looking... [/quote]
I've seen a ton of Impossible Mission at Best Buy and some at target too, so it's definitely out in the US. I'll check next time I go.

Barnyard
Battallion Wars
Blazing Angles*
Boom Blox
Brunswick Pro Bowling
Call of Duty 3
Carnival Games
Cars
Chicken Shoot
Cosmic Family*
Cranium Kabooki
Chicken Little
EA Playground
Elebits
Endless Ocean*
Excite Truck*
Farcry*
FuruFuru Park*
Go Diego!
GT Pro Series*
Guitar Hero 3
Heetseeker
Hot Wheels
House of the Dead*
Kororinpa
Lego Indiana Jones*
Lego Star Wars*
Link's Crossbow*
Madden '07*
Mario & Sonic Olympics
Mario Kart*
Marvel Ultimate*
Medal of Honor Heroes 2*
Mercury Meltdown
Metroid Prime
MLB Power Pros*
Monster 4x4*
My Word Coach*
Need for Speed Carbon
Nights*
No More Heroes
Open Season
Pinball Hall of Fame*
Pokemon Battle Rev.*
Prince of Persia Rival
Rayman Raving
Red Steel
Resident Evil 4*
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Sega Bass fishing*
Shrek the Third
Sonic & the Secret Rings
Spongebob - Creature from Krusty Krab
SSX Blur
Super Mario Galaxy*
Super Monkey Ball
Super Paper Mario*
Super Smash Bros.*
Super Swing Golf
Thrillville off the rails*
Tiger Woods '07*
Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam*
Trauma Ctr. 2nd Opinion*
Wario Ware *
We Ski*
Wii Fit*
Wii Play*
Wii Sports*
Wing Island*
Zelda*

I guess I've played 71 games. *36 of them are still in my collection - and some of those aren't permanent either.

bread's done
Back