how much are u will to spend on the psp?

Nero_DxS

CAG Veteran
hi i'm new here, anyway how much are you will to buy games and asseories for the psp :?: :D :wink:
saintbanner6ig.jpg

games, I think $39 is good. Some GBA games release at $34, so $39 isn't too far of a leap for them. I'd probably shell out $49 for some that I really want when they are first released. As for the system, I was hoping for $199, but I bit on $249 and preordered one because I am a sucker for new systems.

i dont mind the high price, im just not getting one because the only game I'm interested in is Nippon Ichi's offering, which is at least a year away. So the price'll be lower by then.

You know you are going to have to fight it out with KingNES for that avatar.

And as far as PSP goes it depends on how good the games are.

Let's see: I want the system and 7 of the launch titles. That would ordinarily be, what, $600? Luckily I should be getting the games free to review :cool:

1. Fix the problems.
2. Make several updates.
3. Hell freezes over.

If Sony made the system well I still would not spend over $100 for a portable system, and not more than $40 for it's games.

[quote name='Kayden']That all depends on how this TRU deal treats me :twisted:[/quote]

lol, same here. I just got $60 from it so far after only hitting one store. tommorow i'm going after another store. :p i love it when no cags live around me... not that i don't like cags :roll:

[quote name='Kayden']That all depends on how this TRU deal treats me :twisted:[/quote]

Could you explain the deal to the less informed? (me)

and I will spend however much money I have at the time for the PSP.

Broken things just arent worth anything to me. The day they release a newer model that has the Square button fixed, I'll consider it. This is a community of savvy shoppers after all.

Only a fraction of the PSP's have it so bad that it has to be returned, but the underlying design flaw that leads to the problem is
IN EVERY SINGLE ONE., and is bound to become a problem eventually.

Granted, there also arent any games on it that interest me yet, but I'm sure that will be remedied in time.

I think $150 is reasonable. It sucks that they're forcing all those accessories on you...it's the reason I'm not buying one right away.

I'll wait until they give me the option of picking the accessories that I want.

about $20. I had $230 in store credit at EB, paid off my PSP in complete and the store credit and $20 out of pocket. Now, thanks to the TRU deal, I've got another $50 in store credit so that should pay for my game too.

Thanks to TRU and EB my cost for the PSP and a couple of games as well as a few critical accessories like a decent carrying case is only going to be about $100.

After that any additional game purchases will have to wait for major markdowns. If somebody figures out how to launch MAME and other emulators from a Memory Stick the wait will be a lot easier.

If it weren't for the TRU/EB deal I'd likely take a pass on it this year.

well, after trading in all my TRU green tag credit my total cost for the PSP comes down to $0.00 (excluding tax). So I am good to go!

Does anyone think it might be a good idea to pre-order games with it? or just pick them up when I pick up my PSP?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']well, after trading in all my TRU green tag credit my total cost for the PSP comes down to $0.00 (excluding tax). So I am good to go!

Does anyone think it might be a good idea to pre-order games with it? or just pick them up when I pick up my PSP?[/quote]

Been debating that.

Probably ask the guys were I pre orderd it from if there have been alot of pre orders on the games itself.

Last thing I want is for me to have a launch system with no game.

I'm spending 600 or more on games and accessories and 250 on the psp

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']well, after trading in all my TRU green tag credit my total cost for the PSP comes down to $0.00 (excluding tax). So I am good to go!

Does anyone think it might be a good idea to pre-order games with it? or just pick them up when I pick up my PSP?[/quote]

Zero? What, does your EB offer cash for trade-ins? Anyway, amen for the TRU/EB deal.

bread's done
Back