How much can I get

Stargun007

CAGiversary!
I guess this is the right forum. I have a lot of games I want to get rid of, and I think selling them on eBay might be the best way. I have the following:

Max Payne 2 (PS2)
MDK2 Armageddon (PS2)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (XB)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (XB)
Gunvalkyrie (XB)
Sega GT/JSRF combo (XB)
Jak II (XB)
XBox Exhibiton Disc Vol. 1
Panzer Dragoon Orta (XB)

Would I get more by selling them alone or as a bundle? And how much do you think I can get total?

I didn't really pay too much for any of them in the first place, and won't I probably get more on eBay then at EB?

Go to EB, trade-it-in for 2-3 PSP GAMES (check to see for their POX), and sell it on ebay.

I made $90 by doing that. I was suppose to get $25 store credit for 9 PS2/XBOX games. I found out that those game I'm trading-it-in were not POX. I then took it to EB and got wipeout, ape escape, and twisted metal in return.

You can trade them in at blockbuster and get an extra 15 in trade, for every 3 games. That is if they have anything you want

That was typo. Supposed to be PS2.

I was thinking about trading it in at EB, but I checked back when Halo 2 came out, and they were all POX (except Jak II, which I didn't have at the time). I missed the trade 2, get $10 extra deal, so I figured I'd either try selling them online or just wait until the next deal.

bread's done
Back