How much can you guys bench press?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in this thread who says they can bench press 150 lbs. or more is so totally telling the truth, I mean come on, that's the type of audience CAG gets: athletic, strong, muscular people, with lots of spare time for video games and computers.

Because that's the typical video game player.

That said, I can bench press 255591509121868280872097278859999414 lbs.

[quote name='cochesecochese']I would say cycle down and back up again or do a cycle of dips instead. It's been a long long time since I've been in the gym but I usually switched things up when I hit a plateau and seemed to do ok as a result.[/QUOTE]

What I'm going to try and do next week(did chest today) is do 190 x4 and then the next week see if i can get past 6 reps of 185.

And if that doesn't work, I'm going to find me some Australian steroids. Or a small child I could beat up.

[quote name='D_Icon']How many reps can you guys do in a set? How many sets can you do? With how much weight?[/quote]

I'm probably the beefiest guy here and I can barely push your mom off of me.

Just starting taking creatine. I am pretty strong and in good shape already, but figured id try it out. My question is....when you are "loading" is it necessary to work out all 5 days of the "loading" period?

[quote name='kevzik']Just starting taking creatine. I am pretty strong and in good shape already, but figured id try it out. My question is....when you are "loading" is it necessary to work out all 5 days of the "loading" period?[/QUOTE]

Yes. And drink a lot of water.

I might be able to do 75 on a good day. :p I'm a nerd, what can I say. But when it comes down to it, and I need to get shit done for work, I can dead lift a 350lb motor into the back of the truck no problem. It's all about motivation. 100lbs of stupid weights? fuck it. 1,000lbs of gold? All at once.

Edit: Didn't realize this was a 5 year old thread. :/

How in the hell do people even find these topics to begin with to necro? This has happened several times int he last few weeks. Way higher frequency than normal. Are these just all bots?

OOOOHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

I can pinch a mean turd and make the restroom uninhabitable for several hours... Does that count?

Put your own weight too.

I know I did 160 a couple times at 120 in high school.

Don't go to any gyms now, just free weights and the treadmill.

Every man should bench their weight at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back