How much could i get for these saturn games?

Medium_Pimpin

CAGiversary!
I have a sega saturn/games i need to get rid of how much do you think i could get for this bundle:

Sega Saturn
2 controllers
Memory Backup Card

-Albert Odyssey
-Command and Conquer
-Dragon Force
-Myst
-Panzer Dragoon Saga
-Shining Wisdom
-Shining The Holy Ark
-Shining Force III Chapter 1

I realize i could probably get more by breaking them up, but i would like to get rid of them all, and with fairly little hassle. Is ebay the best route? Would anyone even pay me one cent for an auction without paypal?

I'll give you 50 right now for Dragon Force and Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Yes, this is a joke, but if you'll actually sell for that much, PM me.

In all seriousness, split off Saga and Force, as they're your main money getters.

That seems to be an accurate price, Dragon Force and Shining Force are worth about another $100. These are all complete too, and have had one owner.

Hm.. I know that I stay away from auctions without paypal even if they are really good. I don't have a checking account and mailing a money order is a hassle.

If you don't have it tied to a bank account then the money will stay in your paypal account and you can use it wherever paypal can be used.

I'll try to estimate what you should expect to receive in terms of monetary value, at least through Ebay.

Sega Saturn - $30-$60
2 controllers

Memory Backup Card (Is this official? Or is it a 3rd Party one?)
Official - $15-25 3rd Party - $7-$15

-Albert Odyssey - $25-$45
-Command and Conquer - $5-$12
-Dragon Force - $75-$115
-Myst - $5-$10
-Panzer Dragoon Saga - $100-$250
-Shining Wisdom - $40-$85
-Shining The Holy Ark - $30-$75
-Shining Force III Chapter 1 (Is this an import copy of the game? I've never heard of "Chapter 1" as part of the subtitle for this game.)
Japanese Import - $5-$10 American Release - $65-$110

The prices I've indicated are just rough estimates from what I've seen these items sell for at various times on Ebay.

Hopefully it helps.

Thanks for the info GunPanther

Everything is official, non-imported.

Shining force 3 was actually broken into 3 parts, although it's not in the U.S. title. This was also the only title translated to english.

bread's done
Back