How much could I get for this lot??

rafissaying

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I am planning to sell my ps2 and all my games in order to get some money for a motorcycle. All games are complete except Suikoden 3, which doesn't have an instruction manual. Let me know what you guys really think I could actually get for this lot.

ps2 Slim version (complete w/ cords & controller)
Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter
Cold Winter
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3 w/guide
Disgaea
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame II
Final Fantasy X
Full Metal Alchemist
God of War
ICO
Jak & Daxter
Jak II
Jak III w/guide
Katamari Damacy
Kingdom Hearts
La Pucelle: Tactics
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3 w/guide
Phantom Brave
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank:Up Your Arsenal w/guide
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Sky Gunner
Suikoden III
Suikoden IV
Tekken 4 w/guide
Tekken 5 w/guide
Tekkn Tag Tournament
Ys: The Ark of Naphistim
ps2 8mb Memory Card

Thanks in advance for all the help.

As an ebayer myself, I am guestimating around 600 give or take. Selling the games indivudually will be the best bet. Good luck

It might not seem like much, but games that seem semi-new such as MGS3 don't really sell for that much. Most games will fetch around $10 (Devil May Cry, I sold it for 7.00 the other day) You do have rare games that will shoot the price up though.

I would feel anything under $500 isn't enough but that's just me. More than 30 games. I would ask for at least $500 and that's low balling it.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']well i cant afford it but do like motorcycles
what u plannin on getting?[/QUOTE]

I just got my license so I'm planning on riding on a Ninja 250 for the first year or so.

You'll likely get $500-600 for it IMHO. You could probably get more if you sold the more common games as a lot and then sold the more rare/desirable games separately. Maybe even do a second mini-lot of the newer games like MGS 3, God of War, and Tekken 5 (although including those in a bigger lot will bring the price of the lot up).

I'd say sell the PS2 with the more common games, controller and memorty card and then sell some of the other games by themselves.

You should try the trade forum here too. Just list the prices you want for each game and see if you get any offers. If something doesn't sell, throw it on ebay. You might make more for some games here since you won't have to pay ebay fees.

I'd take out the more expensive games (DMC3, God of War, Disgaea etc.) and sell those seperate then I'd say you'll probably get around $600 if you sell it as a lot you will almost always make less money.

Definately do several lots, some of those games go for 30-40 on their own and including them with the ps2 will decrease the amount you get. Games like Sky Gunner and DMC3 and Disgaea and God of War should most definately be sold on their own in different lots.

Also, since that Suikoden 3 isn't complete, you might just want to group that with the ps2 system auction since alone it probably won't fetch much.

bread's done
Back