how much could i get for this

sircheatsalot

CAG Veteran
slim ps2, 2 controlers, memory card, gta3,vice city, san an,punisher,dub edition, gran turismo 3 and 4, test drive,manhunt, tony hawks pro skater 3&4,tony hawks underground 2,Need for speed Hot Persuit 2, and a gameshark version 4 w/o manual or case.

[quote name='sircheatsalot']slim ps2, 2 controlers, memory card, gta3,vice city, san an,punisher,dub edition, gran turismo 3 and 4, test drive,manhunt, tony hawks pro skater 3&4,tony hawks underground 2,Need for speed Hot Persuit 2, and a gameshark version 4 w/o manual or case.[/QUOTE]

i say guessing

System 100
Memory 5-10
Auto games 30
dub 5??
Gran 3and 4 20-30
Tony hawk 5 for both
Underground 5
speed 5-10
gameshark no idea

and i would think thats on the low end

More or less around $150 on Ebay, Bidding Fluctuates alot around Summertime, your shipping rates affect it also, a trade in would perhaps borderline around $200 give or take a few, given that you use the GS 50% 4 game Trade-in offer, I know DUB trades in at 37.50 ($25 + $12.50 50% TI) with it, toss in Turismo 4, Punisher & San Andreas ($37.50 4 XB guessing less 4 PS2) and you might break $80-100 on just those games, the console is like 80$ + 10%, the rest I wouldnt know but you can get 10% as well but you can use the 50% more than once given you rip another coupon out of the August Game Informer (6$) so defenitely your best bet is GS. EB & Ebay will hang you out to dry, lol

if you cant get to a GS then the $240 is your best bet, I got $150 on just four games using the 50% offer which consisted of Forza , 2 copies of MC3 DUB (XB) & GTA: SA (XB) at $37.50 a piece, Im getting another coupon & making another run on friday to finish off my 360 only 75$ to go, lol Pariah trades in at $27 & I just got another copy of MC3, 2 more to go...

[quote name='sircheatsalot']actualy all of it was presents at 1 time. so its all profit :D[/QUOTE]
Not true, you have to consider the opportunity cost of all the other presents you could have received instead.

[quote name='sircheatsalot']im thinking of selling to a freind for 220-240. would that be smart[/QUOTE]
i think thats pretty decent

[quote name='sircheatsalot']slim ps2, 2 controlers, memory card, gta3,vice city, san an,punisher,dub edition, gran turismo 3 and 4, test drive,manhunt, tony hawks pro skater 3&4,tony hawks underground 2,Need for speed Hot Persuit 2, and a gameshark version 4 w/o manual or case.[/QUOTE]

If you sell on eBay...

I sold GTA: SA for $19 within the last week and I was damn lucky to get that much.

Punisher went for $11.50.

MC3DUB went for an astonishing low $21.50 while the Xbox version went for $30.

My last Gran Turismo 4 sold for $25 about a month ago. You shouldn't get more than that.

THUG2 was sold six weeks ago for less than $15.

Test Drive, Gran Turismo 3, THPS 3, 4 and NFSHP2 are coasters.

Manhunt, GTA 3 and GTA VC might net you $5 each because of their charm.

I'd suggest following the other CAGers' wisdom of using Gamestop to dump your items unless you have very high feedback and can write a very smooth description to lure customers in.

bread's done
Back