How much did YOU pay for your PS3?

[quote name='SSPrelude']i paid 500 for my final fantasy vii advent children bundle.[/QUOTE]

Wow -- wasn't that a Japan-only release?

EDIT: Ah, I see you actually live in Japan...

$400 (after $100 coupon discount) for 80 GB PS3 with Motorstorm bundle at KMart. Used 20% off coupon there

I just bought an extra ps3 two weeks ago , 160gb, with 18 games on ebay for 400. Sometimes you do get great deals out of that hellhole.

I got my 60gb for free from Best Buy thanks to a TV deal they had going on back then. It was one of those 'if you buy this TV you get the PS3 and one game and one blu-ray for free' deals.

300 cash on Craig's List for a 20 gig right before MGS4 came out.

Added 120 gb laptop drive for under thirty. Good luck finding one for the price you want, it can be done. Its a great console.

I sold my Wii with Super Smash Bros. Brawl, No More Heroes, and Super Mario Galaxy, along with two wiimotes and nunchuks for $400 on Craigslist, then I bought a 40GB for $350 with one sixaxis and Motorstorm, and used the rest to buy a few books (to get smart). I regret buying the 40GB, though. I wish I had waited a week for one off of Ebay to ship to me so I could have gotten the old 20, 60, or 80GB that had PS2 backwards compatibility. Oh well. I'll just take my cheap ass and buy a ps2. The old system is better, anyways. More nostalgia. :)

I paid 400 dollars for a 100 dollar gift card plus 60gig ps3 at Hastings, back in late June 2007. I've used the 100 dollar gift card towards music and games I was intending to get anyway, so functionally I paid 300 for a 60gig PS3 shortly before they were phased out. An awesome deal at the time, which I am glad I got in on.

Did one of those websites to get a free ps3 40gb, sold that one, and then went to the midnight release of the MGS4 80Gb pack and got that at Best Buy with the $100 gift card. so all in all I think I made a couple of hundred buying a ps3

:)

Got my 60GB a couple months after launch. I had a 10%-off Target coupon so it was $540+ tax. I think the extra hundred or so dollars was worth it for the 60GB.

Got mine for 280 from sony then somebody broke into my apartment and now I'm out a laptop and PS3. So im trying to find one now on craigslist or ebay. Might just give up and wait awhile. Can't go to college and afford another ps3 :cry:. Oh well for now I'm playing my ps2

I got my 40 gig PS3 with Spiderman 3 for about $315 after a $100 Amazon gift card last winter.

I also sold my fat PS2 and some old games to make up the difference, making it about $200 out of pocket.

I bought my 60 GB PS3 shortly after the price drop in July 2007. However, I didn't pay for it all in cash. I paid about $190 in cash and the rest was from the trade-in of my first Wii, some Wii accessories and several Wii and 360 games.

bread's done
Back