How much did you spend on gaming this month?

About thirty for Counter-Strike and a xbox airflow controller. But inlike two days i'm pre-ordering halo2.

$0 - Didn't spend a cent this month on games. Which is a very good thing for me... sorta.

If it doesn't go towards gaming, it go towards something else. This month it was a digicam, SD card, and canalphones.

[quote name='spidey']$0 - Didn't spend a cent this month on games. Which is a very good thing for me... sorta.

If it doesn't go towards gaming, it go towards something else. This month it was a digicam, SD card, and canalphones.[/quote]

I spend nothing also, but that's because nothing interests me right now. Once we get farther into the year, I'll probably buy more stuff...

So far this month:
$10 - Prince of Persia (XBox)
$10 - Star Wars Rebel Strike (GCN)
$25 - HORI Digital controller (GCN)
$99 - GBA SP Flame
$5 - GBA SP case
$1 - GBA Cobra Light
$1 - GBA Cobra AC Adapter
$1 - 2 pack off-brand N64 mem cards
$1 - 2 pack off-brand DC VMU
$5 - Silhouette Mirage (PSX)

And next week add another $30 for Pokemon Leaf Green.

A whopping $0 on games. But more like $1000+ on books/groceries/random bills. Yep, it's fun being a college student.

Well, lets see.

La Pucelle $27
Growlanser $60
Phantom Brave $9 (after tradein)
Arc the Lad Collection $30
Front Mission 4 $30
XBL Kit $43
EB (Ico, Culdcept, Syberia, memory card) $30
GS $60 (damn b1g1 deals)
TRU $45

Total: $334

I'm going to spend as little as possible in September. I hope nothing good is coming out.
(Looking at the list, I see NHL/NBA 2k5, Gungrave, Yager, all budget titles. Thank god I already paid for Fable.)

Two words sum it up nicely, A LOT!. I don't really remember but I know it was at least $300 to I believe about $450 with the CC sale and the TRU sale, not meniton other deals.

Way Over $100

Xbox - $85
007: Agent Underfire - $19.99
DoA3 - $19.99
Sudeki - $50.00
Ice Climber Classic NES - $15.00
Tales of Symphonia - $50.00
Shinobi - $15.00
Nightshade - $15.00
King of Fighter 2000/2001 - $30.00

I spent 20 at TRU...30 at BB...and 20 at a local shop

10- Prince of Persia Xbox
8- MGS2 Substance Xbox
6- Shenmue
10- Gundam Side Story DC
30- RS3 Black Arrow Xbox

[quote name='CapAmerica']Sudeki - $50.00
[/quote]Please. Tell me you're kidding. That's very sad if you paid $50. :( [/b]

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='CapAmerica']Sudeki - $50.00
[/quote]Please. Tell me you're kidding. That's very sad if you paid $50. :( [/b][/quote]

Ya I did pay $50.00 for it, but I did get free 3 day shipping and a free soundtrack if that counts for anything.

I like the game, and I do agree its not worth $50, maybe $30. But hell I got my Xbox only for Sudeki and Fable so I didn't mind paying $50 for it.

TRU and some online deal, I forget what at the moment, hit me up for a good chunk of change but it's been almost two weeks since the last expenditure. If nothing comes up in the first half of September do I get a chip or something for keeping my wallet closed for a month?

I think my bill was around $300 this month. However, I did pick up at least 16 games, several of which were new releases (Karaoke Rev 2, Bujingai, Crimson Tears, etc).

[quote name='imamario02']About 30, Morrowind GOTY, KOTOR, and manhunt, but 2500 on an engagement ring, woop.[/quote]

When/where was Manhunt $10? And for which console?

I spent ~$60+tax.
Guilty Gear X2 - $15
Silent Hill 3 - $10
Beyond Good & Evil - $10
Prince of Persia - $15 (after GGC at BB, bought it a week before the TRU sale)
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams - $10

ahhh since this is my birthday month

Ps2- 150
Time Crisis 3 with gun- 60
FFX-2- 17

thats it i think

Yeah, there should be an option for $0, haven't spent anything yet. Contemplating whether i'll pay $30+ for UT 2004 and definitely preordering Ratchet and Clank 3 (but that's not til Nov).

20 for VF4:Evolution and Soul Calibur 2
3 for a Skies guide.
5 for MGS3 pre-order

pretty sure that is it for this month. I plan on cutting back on my game buying as I have too many sealed games (though I will be buying me a copy of SF:AC with the gift card I got recently)

$600 at TRU (games and portable screen for XBOX)and about $200 at EB. I bit more than I would normally spend., Especially with a $500 speeding ticket in the same month and $400 in Hospital bills to fix a finger I sliced open with a metal door(insurance is a joke, but it was $1300 total before they paid their part). Plus $50 on Doom 3 for the PC

Probably around $300 bucks, with the MTV deals, TRU and gamerush preordering along with some other random pick ups. This was an expensive month, but I have a lot of games to show for it. We will see how September goes, if there aren't any big clearances I will be okay, most months I spend less than a hundred and often less than $50.

I wouldn't regret it at all if I didn't just get a ticket for running a red light by one of those damn stoplight cameras, $340 ouch.

I spent around 45 dollars for the Toys'R'Us sale. I never get around to buying the games I plan to, mostly because of some crazy sale.

On that note, I have to pick up Prince of Persia before school starts.

Point Blank 3 - $7.50

Le Mans PS2 Import - $6.15

Wildwood Arcades (DDR, Guitar Freaks, Beatmania) - $10

Ocean City Boardwalk Arcades (DDR) - $40 total from5 seperate trips

Total - $63.65

I spent a lot more on DDR and Bemani arcade playing than I realized.

toys r us
Megaman Legends $7.50
Incredible Crisis $4.90
Perfect Dark $5.00
Ikaruga $20
No One Lives Forever 2 $4.00

Kmart Clearence
Ico $10
WRC $3
Outlaw Golf $3
TOTAL=around 60$

Damn, I dropped $50 for Chronicles of Riddick and then pre-ordered Fable for $50... I usually spend less, but I've honestly played all the cheap $20 games that I want to play!

About $50 but I concentrated on Quality games instead of quantity. I'm very happy with my purchases.

I forget if the 5 dollar circuit city sale was this month or last. If this month, then I spent 10 dollars on some descent old games. But, I'm holding off for this next month to make one or 2 purchases between Burnout 3, Ncaa Football 2005, or Terminator 3 Redemption....so now, splurging time is almost here. 8)

Dropped about $175 on games this month (cowers as wife beats me over the head).
It was well worth it though cuz that was for 15 brand spankin new ones.

bread's done
Back