How much do you think i can get for this off of ebay?

I wouldn't expect what you listed for Jade Empire or Max Payne 2, considering you could find both of those new for the same price.

Yeah i know, thats why i came here for feed back, I was thinking about starting it at a penny and putting a reserve of about 400 on it but i dont know, never sold on ebay before, Thanks for everyones feedback so far, Keep it coming please

What kind of drive is in the XBOX? I might be interested in picking it up if it's a Samsung...no need to go through auctions, hehe

Its a launch xbox, but it runs really well. I was thinking about taking down the price of it since its an older one. And i wont rape people on the shipping, how much do you think i should charge for the shipping of all that?

[quote name='petemon69']Its a launch xbox, but it runs really well. I was thinking about taking down the price of it since its an older one. And i wont rape people on the shipping, how much do you think i should charge for the shipping of all that?[/QUOTE]

Charge what it costs. Put a USPS calculator on your auction and use accurate box measurements/weights.

[quote name='balzak520']Why not keep it because the Xbox360 won't be fully backwards compatable?[/QUOTE]

..except the fact that eventually, it WILL be fully backwards compatible.

Why don't people understand this? It was in the Microsoft press conference. It came out of one of the top exec's from Microsoft. At launch, only the most popular games will be BC, then they'll release updates (via Live, i'm sure) and eventually everything will be BC.

I dont want to keep it anymore because i dont play it anymore and i dont see any xbox games coming out that interest me, and im sure the newer games that come out will be compatable with 360, im thinking of putting a reserve of 600 on it. Does anybody think thats a good price or should it be lower/higher? thanks again for all this feedback guys

[quote name='Scorch']..except the fact that eventually, it WILL be fully backwards compatible.

Why don't people understand this? It was in the Microsoft press conference. It came out of one of the top exec's from Microsoft. At launch, only the most popular games will be BC, then they'll release updates (via Live, i'm sure) and eventually everything will be BC.[/QUOTE]
hey yeah and I'm certain the ingame specs will exceed Microsoft's original quotes

bread's done
Back