How much do you think I could sell this Xbox 360 bundle for?

skateraXVIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
So I have:

* Xbox 360 arcade (doesn't have chrome trim on disk tray)
* 60gb hard drive
* Halo 3
* Army of Two
* NCAA 08 Football
* NBA Live 08
* Battle for Pacific
* Marvel Ultimate Alliance
* Forza Motorsport 2
* 2 Wireless Controllers
* Power Cord
* Composite Cables

It seems to be in pretty good condition (I just bought everything above off craigslist used for $130 today, and am trying to flip it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure , but Gamestop is giving 140 per Xbox 360 with the $50 dollar bonus ATM according to posters in the Gamestop who traded their Xboxs in 2 days ago.

Then with all the games and harddrive. You will make atleast a 40 dollar profit prob.

But maybe a lot more if you resell it on the internet or something. Just trying to help out... congrats on the good deal!

Just keep in mind that selling on the internet (assuming it's eBay) will involve getting slammed with fees. Then, you have to keep the shipping in mind. It costs a decent amount to ship that much stuff, and potential buyers will obviously take that into consideration. And of course, there are always the problems you could run into with BS buyers or if the machine dies when they get it.

I'd probably just trade the system into GS, seeing as they have that bonus deal going on.

GS has a bonus for 6+ games traded in AND a $50 console bonus, if you're willing to take credit, you could probably make a nice chunk of profit. I'll run some numbers quick for you.

Edit: $160 for system, 1 wireless controller, all wires and the 60 GB hard drive. The games would all get boosted if all traded in at the same time. The extra controller would be another $14. If you have an EDGE card, or could get a hold of one to use, it'd get you a bonus 10% on all the games, the HDD and the extra controller.

Here's the GS TIV thread.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255178

You won't get much for the games from gamestop or on the internet so might as well just trade everything in, unless you don't want credit.

I tried selling a 360 bundle on craigslist for months in the so cal area. They're pretty much worthless these days. You basically have to give the system, a bunch of games, hard drive, plus more for 100 or so, or no one calls. I ended up trading it into gamestop for credit myself due to the 50 buck bonus.

Well I just traded in the Xbox 360 at GS with a the games and I got around $180 after edge and promo. Thanks guys. Also I picked up the Xbox 360 elite, only thing is that it wasn't the spring bundle that just came out but the guy at GS still gave me the Halo/Forza combo disk.

It will be no less than $227, I just traded my Xbox+1 wireless controler + power+cords+7 games. As for the games you'll get 40% extra TIV when u trade in 6 or more + edge card's 10% that brings it up to 150%.

bread's done
Back