How much do you think that I can get for this?

kart007k

CAGiversary!
I have a brand new Nintendo ds. And I want to sell it on ebay or craidlist for a new PS3 60gb.

I am going to put the following for sale and the prices next to them is what I paid.

System
Nintendo DS Onyx New. $129.99

Games
Final Fantasy III $29.99
Final Fantasy XII - Revenant Wings $39.99
Advance Wars - Days of Ruin $ 29.99
Professor Layton $29.99
Animal Crossing $34.99
Phoenix Wright - Trials & Tribulations $29.99
The Legend of Zelda- Phantom Hour Glass $34.99
Nintendogs- Sachshund $29.99
New Super Mario Bros - $29.99

Accesories
DS Lite Action Replay (cheat kit) $24.99
DS Lite Code Breaker (cheat kit) $19.99
DS Lite official Carrying case $19.99

Total Comes around $485. And Everything is new, so honestly what do u think that I can get for this package.

Did you buy all that stuff recently? If so, why not just take it back to the store & get your money back? If you're looking to get all your money back, that isn't going to happen on Ebay.

You might be able to trade with someone on Craigslist for a PS3. From time to time, you will see people looking to trade one game system and/or games for another.

It will take a bit of time, but ebay the items separatley. with a low starting price. Feel free to put a BIN, but you're probably just wasting money with that. How much do you want for the DS? Good luck!

[quote name='LuisRM']It will take a bit of time, but ebay the items separatley. with a low starting price. Feel free to put a BIN, but you're probably just wasting money with that. How much do you want for the DS? Good luck![/QUOTE]

I stopped doing auctions and actually started posting things as "Buy It Now" with "Make An Offer" as an option.
I check the price of recently ended auctions and price mine according to how much I want to get compared to those.
Most of the time people just Buy It Now and I don't have to wait days for an auction to end.
Now, if you've got something that is uncommon you might want to take the auction route, but most of your stuff it pretty common.
Just my advice.

[quote name='kart007k']I have a brand new Nintendo ds. And I want to sell it on ebay or craidlist for a new PS3 60gb.

I am going to put the following for sale and the prices next to them is what I paid.

System

Games
Final Fantasy III $29.99
Professor Layton $29.99
Animal Crossing $34.99

Accesories

Total Comes around $485. And Everything is new, so honestly what do u think that I can get for this package.[/QUOTE]

Figure $100 for the system, about -$5 for each of the games (exceptions...T&T is only $20 now, so used figure $15. Nintendogs is common enough to be easy to find at $20 used, and Zelda and Animal Crossing are not hard to find at $25 used. FF:RW will probably be hard to sell for more than $30 also). Accessories would go for about half-price.

So: $100 + $25 + $30 + $25 + $25 + $25 + $15 + $25 + $20 + $25 + $12 + $10 + $10 = $347. That's assuming selling seperately. I think it would probably be hard to get more than $300 shipped as a bundle.

Are you a retail store? No. So don't pawn your shit off on craigslist like you are. I always flag the posts of people like you nearby.

[quote name='n8n8baby']Figure $100 for the system, about -$5 for each of the games (exceptions...T&T is only $20 now, so used figure $15. Nintendogs is common enough to be easy to find at $20 used, and Zelda and Animal Crossing are not hard to find at $25 used. FF:RW will probably be hard to sell for more than $30 also). Accessories would go for about half-price.

So: $100 + $25 + $30 + $25 + $25 + $25 + $15 + $25 + $20 + $25 + $12 + $10 + $10 = $347. That's assuming selling seperately. I think it would probably be hard to get more than $300 shipped as a bundle.[/QUOTE]

i think your prices are too high. I think most people will pay the extra 5 to get the games sealed

FF 3 can be found sub 20s new off and one so i be shocked 15 (ebay 10 to 15)
FF wings again could of been picked up 30 new (ebay looks low 20s )
advance wars days 20
nintendo dogs 15
ace att. 10
hourglass 20
mario bros 20- 30 (WOW )
animal crossin 25

155 there just in those games (low ball if you get more i be happy but i would say that would be the lease. 80 or 90 for the Ds

235 + 20 for that other ame 255.... 3 add ones say 30

i say 285

by listing everything at MSRP, I assume all your stuff that you're trying to sell is all still sealed and never been opened?

If so, take that stuff back to the store you bought it from.

[quote name='obiwayne']I stopped doing auctions and actually started posting things as "Buy It Now" with "Make An Offer" as an option.
...[/quote]

I had a 360 up for auction a long time ago and used the Make an Offer option. I kept getting people asking for it for $25 - $50 and giving me a hard luck story. I've never offered it again. :bomb:

[quote name='kart007k']I have a brand new Nintendo ds. And I want to sell it on ebay or craidlist for a new PS3 60gb.

System

Games
Final Fantasy III $29.99
Professor Layton $29.99
Animal Crossing $34.99

Accesories

Total Comes around $485. And Everything is new, so honestly what do u think that I can get for this package.[/quote]

For those of you on this thread who obviously saw the MSRP's listed and figured that the OP wanted retail and that everything was new/sealed still. However, if everything was just recently bought and most is still sealed and the return period hasn't lapsed yet, I'd also tell the OP to take the stuff back.

Oh and yes, I bolded and blew up the part where they said those are the prices they paid, for those of you who missed it.

And davo, I don't think you're in my area, but I get a kick out of the Ebay reselling cs'ers who flag down posts because the people want to get a decent amount for their stuff. Usually when my stuff is flagged or I get an email from one of those slobs, I just tell them bluntly that if they don't like it, to ignore my posts and to pound sand.

I just recently sold 94 of my games on here to another CAG for $450, so right there is proof that not everyone wants to be a lowballing douchebag out to fuck people out of their stuff for as little as they can. I commend the CAG I dealt with for proving to me that there's some great people left on this site and not just clones of the profiteers @ FatWallet and SlickDeals.

Oh and Luis, that's the kind of responses I had to a couple ads on CL before. People are free to lowball, but there's lowballing and there's being plain insulting.

[quote name='davo1224']Are you a retail store? No. So don't pawn your shit off on craigslist like you are. I always flag the posts of people like you nearby.[/quote]

...why?

[quote name='LuisRM']I had a 360 up for auction a long time ago and used the Make an Offer option. I kept getting people asking for it for $25 - $50 and giving me a hard luck story. I've never offered it again. :bomb:[/quote]

There is an option to automatically reject offers under a certain amount.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']...
...why?[/quote]

Because on the flipside of people always lowballing you, you're trying to make someone else a sucker. There's no moral high ground when you scoff at someone for trying to buy a $20 X-Box 360 and then try and sell a 360 you bought two Christmases ago for $350.

[quote name='davo1224']Are you a retail store? No. So don't pawn your shit off on craigslist like you are. I always flag the posts of people like you nearby.[/quote]

what the fuck is your problem bro. OP did nothing wrong and craigslist is perfectly suitable to sell this stuff if he wishes. Stop talking shit about other people when you dont know what your talking about. Cag is not the place to flame your petty gripes.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Because he's an ass. :roll:[/quote]

So, who's an ass? Is it me? hehe If it is me, then my ruse has worked. If not, then carry on. :lol:

System

Games
Final Fantasy III $29.99
Professor Layton $29.99
Animal Crossing $34.99

Accesories

Total Comes around $485. And Everything is new, so honestly what do u think that I can get for this package.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slidecage']i think your prices are too high. I think most people will pay the extra 5 to get the games sealed

FF 3 can be found sub 20s new off and one so i be shocked 15 (ebay 10 to 15)
FF wings again could of been picked up 30 new (ebay looks low 20s )
advance wars days 20
nintendo dogs 15
ace att. 10
hourglass 20
mario bros 20- 30 (WOW )
animal crossin 25

155 there just in those games (low ball if you get more i be happy but i would say that would be the lease. 80 or 90 for the Ds

235 + 20 for that other ame 255.... 3 add ones say 30

i say 285[/QUOTE]

I think you undervalue a few. Days of Ruin is MSRP $35, so I am sure you could get 25 from it. I might have been a little optimistic on a couple prices, but whatever. I think the main thing is that $300 for the package is pretty close to a fair price, but that actually selling it for that much may take a little while.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']...

Oh and Luis, that's the kind of responses I had to a couple ads on CL before. People are free to lowball, but there's lowballing and there's being plain insulting.[/quote]

Insulting and just pathetic. I understand wanting a deal, but come on.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']There is an option to automatically reject offers under a certain amount.[/quote]

Hey, I learned something new today. Thanks!

bread's done
Back