How much does a used SP fetch for these days?

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm looking to trade in my old sp on a new brighter screen sp. So how much will I get from different game stores or what not. Also are the new sps only in the pearl and graphite colors?

Anyone know what will happen to EB credit with the merger - any guesses? It's probably a little ways off before Gamestop completely takes over but I was planning to trade in a PS2 with the current deal and start building credit for a PS3.

I also have a couple of gba games - what do they usually give for that. Is it similar to PS2 games - like anything they sell for less than $10 will get a couple of bucks in store credit?

I'd save it as a backup since you won't get much for it, or give it to a family member or friend instead of getting ripped.

Yeah it looks amazing. Go to your local TRU or any other store that has sps out on display. It looks like a silver gba but it's pearl blue. The screen seriously looks amazing. On the level of the psp's brightness. However it has been stated that there is a bit more motion blur than the micro or the DS. Still undecided though.

Genius marketing, really. No-lit, lamp-lit, side-lit, back-lit.

Suck-it.

I don't want to buy another one.

My brother told me, "I have a back-lit handheld. It's called a Lynx."

Way to catch up, Nintendo.

Speaking of Ring King, as soon as they have this, I buy whatever system it's on. The real arcade port.

bread's done
Back