How much is a ds lite worth

SpitFire158

CAGiversary!
Feedback
222 (100%)
My friend wants to sell his Ds Lite with a supposed broken L button for either Mario Kart or $45. His other route would be trading it into Gamestop. Should i take him up on his deal?

do NOT SELL IT, i just bought a "broken" ds and fixed it in two seconds, broken l buttons are a common problem yet the fix is so simple. Take your lips and press them over the broken shoulder button, blow somewhat hard and thats it.

worked for me and i wound up having a pretty nice deal on a ds.

That sounds like ANY controller/console really, since I fix my friends controllers and system power buttons all the time. You'd be surprised how mucked up buttons get from people's sweat and dirt that's on their hands/fingers when they play a game.

Maybe I'm the exception to the rule, but I actually wash my hands before I'm going to play a game. Weird, huh? Thus far, I've never had to de-gunk any of my own controllers.

As others have said, take the offer, but I would definitely NOT put my lips anywhere where someone had their fingers/hands/whatever because well....that's just nasty. Now, after I cleaned the controllers/systems/whatever with rubbing alcohol and q-tips, I might change my mind, but before.....BLEH!!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That sounds like ANY controller/console really, since I fix my friends controllers and system power buttons all the time. You'd be surprised how mucked up buttons get from people's sweat and dirt that's on their hands/fingers when they play a game.

Maybe I'm the exception to the rule, but I actually wash my hands before I'm going to play a game. Weird, huh? Thus far, I've never had to de-gunk any of my own controllers.

As others have said, take the offer, but I would definitely NOT put my lips anywhere where someone had their fingers/hands/whatever because well....that's just nasty. Now, after I cleaned the controllers/systems/whatever with rubbing alcohol and q-tips, I might change my mind, but before.....BLEH!![/quote]

well thats hows i fixed mine, live a little. i wiped it down with a antibacterial cloth let it dry and blew into it, works like a charm and then i resold it.

[quote name='SpitFire158']If i were to buy it i would just flip it on cag :lol:[/quote]

Yup, always great to screw over your friends. :applause:

bread's done
Back