How much is FF7 black label/GH label worth?

gmoney1234567890

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
1)I was wondering how much a copy of final fantasy 7 black label-(complete-in great condition-opened) is worth?

2)also, how much would a GH label of the game be worth? (same condition as before)
Thanks for any advice,
g$

to captainfrizo, I wanted to check ebay, but prices for the product vary unpredictably and I want a good approximate amount. To BlueWizard, I dont know what TBW means. Please let me know. and Capn Stabby, thank you for the more helpful amount. I'll use that as a price point for the item. If anybody else has any other ideas or helpful advice about how much it is worth, please let me know.
Thanks,
g$

Would you guys belive I let one go at a yard sell for 3 bucks?

I didn't know the damn thing was worth anything.

Lady got

ffvii
ffVIII
ffIX

for like 5 bucks. All original labels. FFVII was square soft not square-enix

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Would you guys belive I let one go at a yard sell for 3 bucks?

Lady got

ffvii
ffVIII
ffIX

for like 5 bucks. All original labels. FFVII was square soft not square-enix[/quote]

this post made me cry

me too! When i found out what it was worth I went into depression!! Damn you soccer mom!

I know that shit was on ebay that night. Oh well.

I only cried for a month. I still have problems that the doctors can't cure! I still hear the voices in my head.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']To BlueWizard, I dont know what TBW means. Please let me know. [/quote]

TBW = TheBlueWizard when I'm being lazy.

I honestly didn't know what it was worth, but thought I could add a smart ass comment, its about all I'm good for these days.

[quote name='Capn Stabby']Greatest Hits is worth 40-60 according to completed listings on Ebay.[/quote]
bought mine for $14.xx

Black label also has another version called the 'masterpiece' edition which has a typo on the back of the label. That goes for a bit higher than black label itself.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']bought mine for $14.xx[/quote]

Yes...some people also bought them for $5 at garage sales. I'm saying they're selling on Ebay for 40-60.

I had an opportunity to pick up about 10 or 12 Greatest Hits labels at Meijer for $7.50 each in 2005, and passed thinking Greatest Hits labels weren't worth squat. Oh how sorry I am I didn't indulge in atleast a few. Oh well, I still have my copy to play ;/

FFVII ranges from about $40 to $70, Gh is worth about the same depending on who the buyer is. The Price usualy stayes abotu $40-$50, but when sequils/Movies/ect come out the price goes up(as recently with Crisis Core.) of the 3 that i found last year the first went for $50, the second for $40 and i decided to keep the last copy I got. 10 months ago i could get copy's for less than $10 at local trade stores but some idiot went in and told them that i was selling them on Ebay so now they sell them from $40 to $70 depending on the stores. Those are Ebay pries though, if you look around your town at pawnshops, Flea Markets, and Garage Sales I'm sure you can a few copies for $5-$10.

I did get a disc only copy this january and sold the disc's for $15-$20 apiece on Ebay.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Would you guys belive I let one go at a yard sell for 3 bucks?

Lady got

ffvii
ffVIII
ffIX

for like 5 bucks. All original labels. FFVII was square soft not square-enix[/quote]

seriously i also cried a bit. then i walked down memory lane remembering all the amazing hauls I've passed on over the years. stupid hind sight how you make me so sad

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']I had an opportunity to pick up about 10 or 12 Greatest Hits labels at Meijer for $7.50 each in 2005, and passed thinking Greatest Hits labels weren't worth squat. Oh how sorry I am I didn't indulge in atleast a few. Oh well, I still have my copy to play ;/[/quote]I bought a single copy of Final Fantasy Tactics GH for $7.50 when Toys R Us was clearing out PS1 games. I traded it to somebody on CAG for something dumb. Ended up regretting it later and had to get another new copy off eBay ($35 at the time, reasonable compared to now) to ease my regret.

I was checking the completed eBay auctions to see how much it goes for. I was seeing a bunch of $50 and $60 (which pisses me off to no extent. This game is nowhere near rare, I wish people would stop buying this game at these prices so that people would have to stop listing them at it. Sure, it might be a little hard to have kept together the case, manual, and 3 discs, but people who kept their copies of Shenmue in good order seem to only be getting $15-$20 for doing so). Anyway, while looking through the auctions I came across this lucky bastard, who got the game for $11 last week on a Buy It Now.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Black label also has another version called the 'masterpiece' edition which has a typo on the back of the label. That goes for a bit higher than black label itself.[/quote]

This is the one I have, funny i never noticed that typo before. The "i" is printed offset above master and a space where the missing "i" is. Reads like
"masteirp ece"

[quote name='cranguy']I bought a single copy of Final Fantasy Tactics GH for $7.50 when Toys R Us was clearing out PS1 games. I traded it to somebody on CAG for something dumb. Ended up regretting it later and had to get another new copy off eBay ($35 at the time, reasonable compared to now) to ease my regret.[/quote]

$35 is not reasonable compared to now, they go for $15-$25

[quote name='Sinnbox']$35 is not reasonable compared to now, they go for $15-$25[/quote] How much would a GH FFT be? Got mine for $20 because I wanted to play it.

[quote name='darkslime']How much would a GH FFT be? Got mine for $20 because I wanted to play it.[/quote]

I sold my GH copy of FFT on ebay in febuary for $14 it was in great shape. The price fluxuates on FFT all the time its weird. I just check ebay and it looks like the price is about $15+tax on a GH copy.

bread's done
Back