How much is this worth?

mwinski33

CAG Veteran
HI. Im currently working on funds for a xbox 360 how much is all this worth?

Wii:
Mario strikers charged
Wii Sports
NCAA Football 09
Animal Crossing City Folk: With Wii Speak
Super Mario Galaxy
The House of the Dead 2 and 3
Mario Kart Wii and Steering Wheel
Zelda: Twilight Princess
MLB Power Pros
Wii Play
Mario Super Sluggers
Wii Fit
Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Gamecube:
Madden 07
Odama: With Microphone
F-Zero GX
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Metroid Prime
Phantasy Star Online: Episodes 1 and 2 in one game
MVP Baseball 2004
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
MLB Slugfest 2003
Backyard Football
Pikmin 2
Resident Evil 4
NHL 06
Crazy Taxi
Simpsons Road Rage
Blitz 2002
Burnout
Final Phantasy Crystal Chronicles
Star Wars Rebel Strike
Super Monkey Ball 2
Donkey Konga
Donkey Konga 2
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Alien Hominid
Luigi's Mansion
Zelda: Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
Resident Evil
Paper Mario: The Thousand- Year Door
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Ocarina of time and ocarina of time masterQuest in same cd
Harvest Moon: A wonderful Life
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut

Accessories:

5 Nintendo Gamecube Controllers
2 Wii-Motes
2 Nunchuks
2 Donky Konga Bongo Drums
1 Wii Balance Board
2 Wii Perfect Shots
1 Wii With all cords
1 Mad Catz USB Charger: 1 Slot and rechargable battery
1 Wii Holder

Gameboy SP
Gameboy SP Charger

Plz no amatures Plz Give accurate estimates

Thank You

over 9000$
either that or a buck

On a serious note, CAG is not your personal army. Research the individual prices yourself from ebay completed listings and amazon prices.

image.php

Look in the Deals forum for the long running GameStop promotions thread. The first page will show you the current Trade-in-Values for most of those games/systems.

They are currently offering a $25 bonus credit on all next gen systems (wii) and an additional 30% credit when you trade in over 5 games at a time.

With all of your first party nintendo titles, you should get some pretty good credit.

(oh, and they ain't going to give you a damn thing for your bongos...)

Would contribute to the pics but there is no b folder on my iPod

Seriously, look at completed listing on eBay. Why would anyone help a lazy ass like you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, your selling as a bundle or individually; some things would sell better certain ways, are you looking to sell on ebay or cag? The price can vary depending on those variables

You can check completed auctions on each of those games and set a price near that. Or an easier way is to start each game at 99 cents and let the bidding begin. Cheaper listing fees that way but taking a chance that some stuff wont sell as high as you want.

they did offer you help, they suggested looking up the tiv over in the video games forum. some stuff is worth some money and some stuff really isnt. with the current trade in promo you can get up to 50% bonus on all games as long as you trade in 6 or more. this would be good for some of the lesser games and the more common ones.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']over 9000$
either that or a buck

On a serious note, CAG is not your personal army. Research the individual prices yourself from ebay completed listings and amazon prices.[/quote]

Get back to 4chan you GBS reject.

[quote name='Shady3011']Get back to 4chan you GBS reject.[/quote]

Not sure what a GBS is, but that was uncalled for. I gave him a valid suggestion for determining prices.

You can either use completed listings on eBay.com or vgpc.com to determine the value of your items. Completed listings will be the best way to see the real value of your games, but vgpc.com will be the easiest.

You've got enough there to easily get yourself a 360 and some games.

DO NOT TRADE THAT STUFF INTO GAMESTOP.

They will likely only give you enough to get a 360 with no games. Please don't resort to that just because it is easy. If you get to that point, contact me and I will make an offer to buy the whole lot from you for a little over Gamestop prices.

To make the most money, sell each game individually on eBay. Selling systems + games together will get you a lot less than you would get individually.

These games alone will get you a 360:

Wii Sports - $50.00
Animal Crossing City Folk: With Wii Speak - $45.00
Super Mario Galaxy - $30.00
Mario Kart Wii and Steering Wheel - $45.00
Wii Fit - $80.00
Super Smash Brothers Brawl - $35.00
Phantasy Star Online: Episodes 1 and 2 in one game - $47.00
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - $20.00
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - $35.00
Pikmin 2 - $35.00
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - $40.00
Ocarina of time and ocarina of time masterQuest in same cd - $35.00

That's $500.00 right there. Gamestop probably wouldn't even give you $500.00 total.

Think about it- the guy doesn't even want to do his own leg work to see how much his collection is worth- do you really think he is going to want to list everything on eBay, manage the sales, and ship everything out?

If he wants quick and easy, and aspires for no more than a 360- Gamestop is the place to go. And he is definately going to break the 500 dollar barrier if he goes in during this promotion.

With that many games, he'll get an extra 30% credit, plus 10% if he gets an edge card.

I traded in a bunch of garbage a few months back on the same tiered deal and got 600+ in credit.

[quote name='nbballard']
I traded in a bunch of garbage a few months back on the same tiered deal and got 600+ in credit.[/quote]

The thing here is that a lot of that stuff isn't garbage and Gamestop's TIVs for them will have you thinking differently. PSO Ep. I and II and Wii Sports will get you no more than $5.00 in credit. That's a loss of over $40.00 a piece.

It's just stupid to trade stuff like that into GS when you can EASILY sell it yourself. If you want the most money out of your stuff, take the time to list everything individually.

You'll end up with well over $1,000 in real money and not Gamestop monopoly money.

I would agree, if these were complete games, eBay is probably the best options. If they are just CDs, or have missing books- gamestop all the way (find one that doesn't charge refurb fees!)

Gamestop gives less money- but at the same time- thats a convenience charge for a lot of people.

I made a lot of my credit flipping games from the Hollywood video sale, to GS. They all came in little jewel cases with stickers, and sharpy all over them- nobody on eBay would have bit at those.

[quote name='kube00']wii Sports is not worth $50...[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking. I see estimated prices of what stuff is worth in the Deal/Shopping Discussions & Bragging Rights that is so high that you could easily get these said items cheaper as BINs shipped any given day on eBay.

[quote name='nbballard']
If he wants quick and easy, and aspires for no more than a 360- Gamestop is the place to go. And he is definately going to break the 500 dollar barrier if he goes in during this promotion.[/QUOTE]

Still probably better off going through me, doom, etc...

[quote name='kube00']wii Sports is not worth $50...[/quote]

Last week it was:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wii-Sports-for-Nintendo-Game-Disc-Jacket-MINT_W0QQitemZ150325032779QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item150325032779&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A16|39%3A1|240%3A1318

[quote name='FOnewearl']That's exactly what I was thinking. I see estimated prices of what stuff is worth in the Deal/Shopping Discussions & Bragging Rights that is so high that you could easily get these said items cheaper as BINs shipped any given day on eBay.[/quote]

In my defense, three weeks ago I sold three copies of Wii Sports at $50.00 a piece. The prices on current gen games fluctuates so much I try to avoid them as much as possible. Regardless, I sell games on eBay as my primary source of income so I generally know the value of any given games. The estimates I gave before were pulled from the top of my head with absolutely no research and would be the mid-high going rate for a BIN listing on eBay.

[quote name='nbballard']nintendo sells copies new for 25.[/quote]

Are you sure about that? There's nothing on the online store and hasn't been since the Wii launched. The only way to get it new (as far as I know) is to buy a new Wii.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Not sure what a GBS is, but that was uncalled for. I gave him a valid suggestion for determining prices.[/quote]

I guess using tired memes led me to believe otherwise. Also, you pretty much fit the bill.

[quote name='mwinski33']

Plz no amatures Plz Give accurate estimates

Thank You[/quote]

Seriously, do yourself a favor and search those prices yourself (as others have said). What the heck do u mean no amatures? If you want professional appraisal/estimate of your item, you need to spill out money for it. Those are your items, not ours. Free advice or any other thing that are free are worth just that much. If you have time to type all the things out and ask them here, you have time to get onto ebay and search them yourself. The ones you should be asking about are ones that does not have much info. Most of what you got have tons of listings and completed listings on ebay.

I am all about helping a CAG out, but in this case, you are just being lazy and asking others to do the work for you. So don't be surprised that a lot of people give you non-helpful comments. Good luck.

[quote name='Shady3011']I'm surprised the thread is still open to be honest.[/quote]

True, but I am surprised he is still a registered as a member. Might have been better if he/she just lurked.

His/Her first contribution/post is this. LOL

[quote name='Doomstink']In my defense, three weeks ago I sold three copies of Wii Sports at $50.00 a piece. The prices on current gen games fluctuates so much I try to avoid them as much as possible. Regardless, I sell games on eBay as my primary source of income so I generally know the value of any given games. The estimates I gave before were pulled from the top of my head with absolutely no research and would be the mid-high going rate for a BIN listing on eBay.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure some fools are paying $50 for Wii Sports considering that a lot of people have Wiis (that doesn't look right to me with an s at the end :)) and in that bunch I'm sure are plenty of fools. But I'm sure it gets spotty with how many are selling through at the $50 mark. If it was me selling Wii Sports on eBay for $40 shipped chances are with my luck that it wouldn't sell within say 7 days. I once saw a cart only copy of Kung Fu on the NES get bid up just over $15 but I'd still consider it to be worth about $1.50 and actually in this case figured that it was probably a bidding error and they added an extra zero or forgot to type in a decimal.

It is good to hear where you are coming from on your estimate in this case as sometimes I think some of these estimates are based on a high BIN or one really high ended auction or something of the likes and Guiness should probably be called since it could be a world record :D

Gripshift as of recently would be a good example. I saw a CAG awhile ago gloating about selling a copy for $100 or close to. I understand that this is very time sensative and he probably sold it within days maybe even hours of it going up in value but I know I'd feel as if I was lucky if I was able to get a bite at that much. I'm sure many copies were selling for half that and probably even less around the same time.

[quote name='mwinski33']at least help me determine a price on ebay jeez. So harsh to a newcomer.[/QUOTE]

They aren't turning against you because you are a newcomer...they are turning against you because you are lazy. Why should someone else do all your research work for you? They aren't going to benefit from it...You are perfectly capable of looking the prices up yourself.

As for determining an eBay price...well, the AUCTIONS kind of determine that price for you. Why not list it and start it out at a dollar and set a reserve price for the price of a 360? That way, if you get enough for your 360 and maybe even more...you will be happy and if you don't you wont have to sell it.

[quote name='FOnewearl']
It is good to hear where you are coming from on your estimate in this case as sometimes I think some of these estimates are based on a high BIN or one really high ended auction or something of the likes and Guiness should probably be called since it could be a world record :D
[/quote]

I'd never base a price off another person's BIN, there's a store in my area that used to do that until I taught them about how anyone can make up a price and set it as their buy-it-now. I think I actually hold the record for highest sale-price for a used FFVII ever -- I sold a copy for $175.50 back in March and never saw another one come near that. Despite that, I would never tell someone FFVII was worth that. Off the top of my head I'd put that squarely at 65 - 70. If you ever see me doing ballpark estimates on here, they're all being pulled from past experience or research. Some of the store owners around here think I'm a walking price guide, but I really only know the value of 100 or so rare games.

[quote name='jousley']They aren't turning against you because you are a newcomer...they are turning against you because you are lazy. Why should someone else do all your research work for you? They aren't going to benefit from it...You are perfectly capable of looking the prices up yourself.

As for determining an eBay price...well, the AUCTIONS kind of determine that price for you. Why not list it and start it out at a dollar and set a reserve price for the price of a 360? That way, if you get enough for your 360 and maybe even more...you will be happy and if you don't you wont have to sell it.[/quote]

Well, that and the guy was being quite a douche with the "no amatures" (nice spelling BTW) comment. Some nerve, to require help and be so demanding and pushy. So he got exactly the help he deserved.

Speaking of accurate, the price is never accurate even so if there is another person selling everything as exactly as you have item by item... the price won't be the same - you might have gotten less or more... or the person would get a lot more or a lot less than you get for them. And yes, whoever said you were a little demanding and pushy... I reckon if you typed the last couple of sentences more nicely and politely, I don't know what the outcome of their comments would be, different or remain same? I've no clue. =P Because of what you said, that really affected their view of you, not that I think you care, I'm sure.

bread's done
Back