How much should I sell 360 for?

blissskr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
157 (100%)
My wife got me a 360 elite for my birthday 10/2009. Basically it just sits there as I never play it and have played it for maybe ten hours total since then. Ive decided that Im just going to sell it as Im not that interested in it. Its a jasper and was a bundle with the batman/pure game. I've traded the game and headset in so its just the Elite, controller, and power wires/component cable. Im going to give the person that gets it the original receipt (proving purchase date) and the original box + materials. Just wondering opinions on if you think offering it on craigslist at $225 is a fair price.
It does have component cables with it along with the regular composite (I bought the component on clearance at TRU there still unopened as I used it with an Hdmi cable)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a small note, the new xbox 360s all comes with a composite cable now and not component unless you buy it separately. It has only red, white, and yellow as oppose to green/red/blue plus the red,white, and yellow.
I'm just noting this so you dont incorrectly list it on your CL ad or something.

$225-240 Seems like a fair price. Considering that I sold a brand new arcade recently for $150. Hard drive and extras is worth at least another $75

bread's done
Back