How much should I sell my XBOX Bundle for?

CuE-TiP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
It comes with:

XBOX
2 Black Duke Controllers
XBOX Live Communicator Headset
DVD Playback Kit
Aggressive Inline
Crimson Skies
ESPN NBA 2k5
ESPN NFL 2k5
Full Spectrum Warrior
NCAA Football 2005/Top Spin
Doom 3
Fable
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball
Kung Fu Chaos
Madden 2004 (disc only)
Madden 2002
NCAA Football 2003
NBA 2k3
MVP Baseball 2004
World Series Baseball
Ultimate Beach Soccer
Mafia
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Halo 2
Halo
Spiderman 2
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
NHL 2k3
NHL Hitz Pro
Project Gotham Racing
Project Gotham Racing 2
Quantum Redshift
Street Hoopz
State of Emergency
Ghost Recon
Splinter Cell
Morrowind: GOTY Edition

+ Shipping

So that's an XBOX w/ 2 controllers, headset, playback kit, and 38 games (if I counted right). What price should I be looking for? Shipped.

[quote name='CuE-TiP']Some XBOX games. That doesn't exactly answer my question...[/QUOTE]

in a way it does i was thinking about offering some money for it but dont really want to be stuck with a ton of games taht i would have to dig a 2nd system out to play

off hand if i was selling i wouldnt take any less then 400-500 and that is very low ball

the thing is.. you're including a lot of old sports games.. the "meat" comes with about 8 games (halo, halo2, doom 3, morrowind, GTA fable splinter cell and the other tom clancy game to a lesser extent).. i don't know if i would go as high as 500.. i would only bid it to about 300-400 max for me.. only because the inclusion of a lot of repeat sports and they are all 3 years old.

400-450 sounds right, if you sold as a lot that would be about $12-$14 per game(keep in mind several games are sports) and $100 for the system.

imo u better do i soon, i have a feeling xbox will be like dc in about 2 months, ebay will be flooded with them and so will game stores, i know some gr have already stopped taking them

[quote name='camelking6969']imo u better do i soon, i have a feeling xbox will be like dc in about 2 months, ebay will be flooded with them and so will game stores, i know some gr have already stopped taking them[/QUOTE]

yeap gamestop said they are going to start stop taking in xbox stuff in sept or oct. and expect a major cleanout in the spring/summer

bread's done
Back