How much should I sell these DVD box sets?

rhenzhen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Im thinking of selling my DVD box sets on eBay. How much do you think should I put the price?... they are in excellent condition..Thanks!
ChOsvArNIgubiVpdwrdzy6zq1B6X.jpg

Check eBay completed auctions and see how much they have recently ended for... then sell them based on that price.

Both Dark Angels were like 14.88 at sams and the 24 was 19.88. But fi people don't know that you might get more. Start like most people said at 1.00.

rhenzhen, you could cut costs by just setting a price and set up a sell thread in CAG Trading. My suggestion is since people could find Dark Angel on the cheap you should probably sell them at like $20 each and for 24 around $30-35.

Yeah, start it at $1 instead of using a fixed price auction, so you can run into some bad luck and sell them for dirt cheap to someone :lol:

I would just run a fixed price option based on the average of the prices that took place for the completed auctions :p

[quote name='rhenzhen']Im thinking of selling my DVD box sets on eBay. How much do you think should I put the price?... they are in excellent condition..Thanks!
ChOsvArNIgubiVpdwrdzy6zq1B6X.jpg
[/QUOTE]

if you start listing an item on ebay and you use the description they have by typing in the ispn or something it tells you the average price, high, and low

The Dark Angels at my used dvd store sells for only $20 each and 24 for $24. Anyways start them at $0.99 that should get you alot of bidders.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Check eBay completed auctions and see how much they have recently ended for... then sell them based on that price.[/QUOTE]

Yep, either this or start them low and let it go.

bread's done
Back