How much should I sell this PS3 bundle for?

Foxhound141

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Used Slim 160gb PS3 Slim (power and AV cables)
1 Wireless PS3 controller
Unused 1 year PSN Card

Games:
Unopened Hardened Edition Modern Warfare 3
Unopened Batman Arkham City
Uncharted 3
Battlefield 3
Silent Hill (on hard drive)
Metal Gear Solid (on hard drive)

[quote name='Foxhound141']Used Slim 160gb PS3 Slim (power and AV cables)
1 Wireless PS3 controller
Unused 1 year PSN Card

Games:
None.[/QUOTE]
Fixed. PS3 has no games.

I don't think Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid are "sell-able" unless you also plan to sell your PSN account, since they're more / less tied to the account that downloaded them rather than the PS3. Except that the account is tied to the PS3 ... hmm.

It depends on where you sell it really, OP. If you put it up on Craigslist, then expect lowballers galore(I just now got an offer of $80 for a 60gb PS3 I've been trying to sell for only $125 for 3 months now).

If anything, go buy a $1 HDMI cable from eBay or something and put that in whatever ad/auction you do with the bundle, since most shnooks think an HDMI cable HAS to have cost you $100.:lol:

But seeing as how a new/sealed PS3 is currently $249.99 and most of those games have been $40 or under by themselves at one point or another(MW3 is $40 as of today at TRU), I would say you should look to get around $350-400(max) for the bundle.

Most people don't really care if you have some limited edition of a game with some extras tossed in with the system.

As others already said, unless you plan on giving them the log-in information for your PSN account, then whatever games you have on the hard drive of the system don't count since those are tied to your PSN account.

bread's done
Back