How much should welfare cover? How long?

Really, I'm not sure what point was being made. The possible fraud I saw was them portraying themselves as Maine residents when they weren't really Maine residents. Now, that could have been because their home state had higher income guidelines to qualify but it still begs the question of, if they weren't Maine residents, why did they want to portray themselves as such? Because government assistance is easier to obtain there than their actual home state? If that's the case it undermines GBAstar's entire point which was seemingly that all government assistance is easy to obtain.
LOLZ...reading comprehension fail on my part! :rofl:

mgs2_18_a3a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLZ...reading comprehension fail on my part! :rofl:

mgs2_18_a3a.jpg
Eh, the point still stands, why were these people trying for government assistance in a state they didn't live in? They appear to have qualified in Maine so there was no fraud in the application itself, aside from their residency. If that was the case then, why was it easier in one state than another to get government assistance? Why should it be easier in one state than another to get government assistance?

Welfare should cover exactly how much It needs to cover. No more and no less. Now exactly what laws or programs the usual suspects are call in welfare...

Welfare should cover exactly how much It needs to cover. No more and no less. Now exactly what laws or programs the usual suspects are call in welfare...
I think auto correct got you here but I get the idea. Do you think TANF should have a time limit? EBT? Should we have any expectations for people receiving these benefits?(job hunting, not getting pregnant, alcohol/nicotine usage, continued education, volunteer programs, etc.)

I was very clear, it should last exact as long as it needs to last. Not sure how force sterilization comes to play

I was very clear, it should last exact as long as it needs to last. Not sure how force sterilization comes to play
So no expectations, benchmarks, or requirements to continuously receive other people's money? Sweet deal, sign me up....

I am not engaging you on this again. No one will argue people on the dole should not be looking for work. But you just use it to dishonestly turn things back to your creepy fixations on race and eugenics.

I am not engaging you on this again. No one will argue people on the dole should not be looking for work. But you just use it to dishonestly turn things back to your creepy fixations on race and eugenics.
Uhhhhhh, I do believe that you bring race up WAYYYYYY more than I do. Thanks for not engaging though, lets me know I totally and thoroughly convinced you of my point of view and ideals. Glad to have you onboard! Don't forget the meetings on Mondays and Wednesdays.

bread's done
Back