How Much to Sell NDS Phat?

aduckie

CAGiversary!
I was thinking of selling my NDS Phat so I can buy a Wii, and later when I get my paycheck buy an NDS Lite (inevitable). So, I have been looking around, and pricing seems very different for Phats. I have seen some Electric Blue going for $150+, with no games, and some with 3 games sold for only $50.00. So, how much should I sell it for? I'm really confused.

I think the price varies by the condition of the DS, and the seller's feedback score. Excellent condition, high seller feedback = Higher price. I'm more willing to bid higher if the seller has an excellent, established feedback rating. Shipping costs (the lower the better) and good item descriptions also encourage more bids. You should be able to get about $90 for your DS if it's in good shape.

[quote name='aduckie']I was thinking of selling my NDS Phat so I can buy a Wii, and later when I get my paycheck buy an NDS Lite (inevitable). So, I have been looking around, and pricing seems very different for Phats. I have seen some Electric Blue going for $150+, with no games, and some with 3 games sold for only $50.00. So, how much should I sell it for? I'm really confused.[/quote]

I've never seen a ds as low as 50 unless when you read the fine print it says something major is wrong with it.

some cager just sold his fat ds buy it now for 90 sold less than an hour.

i also just sold mine got 100, no games.

bread's done
Back