How much trade in credit could I get for..

KingCRZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
XBOX:
Ninja Gaiden
Men of Valor
Soul Calibur 2
Max Payne 2
Second Sight
ESPN NHL 2k5

PS2:
kill.switch
Midway Arcade Treasures
DownHill Domination
Winback
Need for Speed Underground
NBA stree vol. 2

About how much would I get at a Gamestop or a FYE store?

Yes, i called, and the guy said to bring them in so he can "look at them" I am sorry, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good store to trade in games, or if it was even worth it to trade games in at those stores.

[quote name='KingCRZ']Yes, i called, and the guy said to bring them in so he can "look at them" I am sorry, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good store to trade in games, or if it was even worth it to trade games in at those stores.[/quote]

Frankly, no, it's usually not worth it to trade to those stores. Trust me, I work for one of them. The reason they asked you to bring them in is so that they can check the condition. A scratched game gets less credit than a good condition one, so it's pretty hard to give an accurate quote without ever seeing the games. So just go up there.

Hey dont worry about it, its easy to be annoyed when people have been here a while and seen it repeatedly. I dont know about any trade in deals, gamestop or might eb might add extra credit if you trade in 5 or more. Selling them yourself might get your more money.

[quote name='KingCRZ']Game rush?[/quote]

You've probably never heard of it because only certain areas of the country have one. It's basically BlockBuster's attempt at the video game resell market. Take a GS or EB, stuff it into a BB, and that's GameRush.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='KingCRZ']Game rush?[/quote]

You've probably never heard of it because only certain areas of the country have one. It's basically BlockBuster's attempt at the video game resell market. Take a GS or EB, stuff it into a BB, and that's GameRush.[/quote]

ok thanks. i know of tradegamesnow.com I thought maybe it was a site like that. there you dont really sell games, just mainly trade so its kind of hard to get people to actually buy them there.

[quote name='KingCRZ']ok thanks. i know of tradegamesnow.com I thought maybe it was a site like that. there you dont really sell games, just mainly trade so its kind of hard to get people to actually buy them there.[/quote]

No prob. Sorry if I sounded rude before. Like someone else said, the vets here see this kind of thing too often.

Just trade the games with users here and you'll come out alot better. We have an entire board devoted to trading, and 99% of the people here are completely trustworthy.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='KingCRZ']ok thanks. i know of tradegamesnow.com I thought maybe it was a site like that. there you dont really sell games, just mainly trade so its kind of hard to get people to actually buy them there.[/quote]

No prob. Sorry if I sounded rude before. Like someone else said, the vets here see this kind of thing too often.

Just trade the games with users here and you'll come out alot better. We have an entire board devoted to trading, and 99% of the people here are completely trustworthy.[/quote]

Its ok, I should have known you get the same topics over and over here. I will head on over to the trading bored with my list. Thanks.

bread's done
Back