How much trade-in...

derder

CAGiversary!
...credit for used 360's at EB/Gamecrazy?

I realise that they may do some sort of deal when Elite is released, but I'd like to know what it is now.

Think about it:

The price of upgrading your 360 to the 120 gig HDD is 180.

The Elite costs 480.

480-180 = 300.

If you sold your system for close to 300 you could get HDMI and a new color for the same price as upgrading your HDD.

Just a thought! Please don't flame me or bring a discussion on whether the Elite itself is worth it, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!

called tonite....the 360 unit WITHOUT the 20gig hard drive and WITH a wireless controller is getting $190 store credit. you can trade in the 20gig drive separately but it isn't going to be worth jack squat once people start upgrading to the 120 gig drives. so you can upgrade to the elite for only $290 cash plus your 360...what a joke

[quote name='soonerdoc']called tonite....the 360 unit WITHOUT the 20gig hard drive and WITH a wireless controller is getting $190 store credit. you can trade in the 20gig drive separately but it isn't going to be worth jack squat once people start upgrading to the 120 gig drives. so you can upgrade to the elite for only $290 cash plus your 360...what a joke[/QUOTE]

Yes, its a joke that they take in your old system so you can buy a new one. If you don't like it then sell it on Craigslist.

bread's done
Back