How much would I get for this (Dreamcast items)

Elite83

CAGiversary!
Alright I have a whole list of Dreamcast stuff I want to sell, I'd like to know an average price to ask or what I could get for it, all the stuff is in good condition and I'll list as much info as I have on it all:
1x regular white Dreamcast w/ AV cables, power cable, in pretty much mint condition (I even still have the original box & manuals it came with, the box is in okay condition, has a tear on it and normal shelf wear, etc)

3x official Dreamcast controllers, two standard white, and another smoke-grey semi-transparent one, all in good condition (I still have a box for one of the controllers).

1x performance controller, red, okay condition.

1x Interact Starfire Lightgun, this is in good condition except a small chip on the plastic (inside where the VMU/rumble pack plugs in, it fell inside so it has a rattle sound, but the lightgun works) and somehow through the process of me moving, the Start/B buttons on the right side of the gun are missing, but are fully intact on the left side and working, doesn't effect anything really.

1x off-brand red memory card

1x off-bran 4X performance memory card

1x smoke-grey official VMU

1x performance rumble pack

1x official rumble pack

Then for games (all are in good to mint condition with cases/manuals unless noted):

I have two copies of Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Shenmue
Crazy Taxi
Crazy Taxi 2
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Fur Fighters
Ready 2 Rumble boxing
Zombie Revenge
Ecco the Dolphin
Tomb Raider: The last revelation
Star wars: Demolition
Star wars: episode 1 racer
Star wars: episode 1 Jedi power battles
Sega Bass Fishing
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
NFL 2k1
NBA 2k1
World Series Baseball 2k1 (missing manual and cracked case)
Web browsers 2.0
Monaco Grand Prix
ECW Hardcore Revolution

Then these are all no-case/manuals (disc only, though they're in after-market cases now):

Outtrigger
Marvel vs. Capcom
WWF Royal Rumble
Mortal Kombat: Gold
Slave Zero

I use to have house of the dead but that got broken in the move.

Going rate for the hardware is about $35 for the system + 1 controller, $5 per 1st party controller, $3 per memory card.

[quote name='Elite83']Alright I have a whole list of Dreamcast stuff I want to sell,[/QUOTE]
Did you lose a bet or something? A Dreamcast is priceless. Slap yourself in the face. Don't sell that gem.

lol I've just lost interest in the system, I've had it since release date and I've played every game thats on it thats interested me at some point in time.

Thats not bad, my original price point was not to sell if it was under $125. How would I list this stuff? Seperate? Bundle some of the lesser-priced/wanted games with the console? (Like the 2k sports games, etc)?

Package #1 $45

1x regular white Dreamcast w/ AV cables, power cable, in pretty much mint condition (I even still have the original box & manuals it came with, the box is in okay condition, has a tear on it and normal shelf wear, etc)

2x official Dreamcast controllers

WWF Royal Rumble
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
NFL 2k1
NBA 2k1
World Series Baseball 2k1 (missing manual and cracked case)
Web browsers 2.0
Monaco Grand Prix
1x off-brand red memory card
1x smoke-grey official VMU
1x performance rumble pack
1x official rumble pack

ECW Hardcore Revolution

Package #2 $25

1x official Dreamcast controllers, two standard white, and another smoke-grey semi-transparent one, all in good condition (I still have a box for one of the controllers).

1x performance controller, red, okay condition.

1x off-bran 4X performance memory card

1x Interact Starfire Lightgun, this is in good condition except a small chip on the plastic (inside where the VMU/rumble pack plugs in, it fell inside so it has a rattle sound, but the lightgun works) and somehow through the process of me moving, the Start/B buttons on the right side of the gun are missing, but are fully intact on the left side and working, doesn't effect anything really.

Sell these games seperately $95+

Outtrigger
Marvel vs. Capcom
Mortal Kombat: Gold
Slave Zero
I have two copies of Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Shenmue
Crazy Taxi
Crazy Taxi 2
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Fur Fighters