How much would I get for-

TheDiminisher

CAG Veteran
Finished.

The trade-in search didn't have one of the games or an option to input the condition of the games which factors heavily when trading in games, even after I did the estimate it wasn't even in the same ballpark. Thanks for being a great gaming community by repeating each other and throwing out insults instead of 1 simple answer or a quick guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheDiminisher']Just asking for a quick simple estimate, that's all. Don't have time to sit around doing searches.[/QUOTE]

We don't have time to sit around and give estimates. We've done our part to lay out values and everything, quit being such a lazy fuck and figure it up. It takes like five minutes.

The funniest part is that if he were THAT lazy he could just GO TO GAMESTOP...

Assuming Pamlet and Pamplet are "Pamphlet" or instructions.

Also OP -- you're definitely not earning any friends with your post --- then your responses to some of the participants is just... wow.

[quote name='TheDiminisher']Just asking for a quick simple estimate, that's all. Don't have time to sit around doing searches.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain, but you did take the time to sit down and type out each game in a concise manner. That time could have been spent searching for the price of the games. Not a single person was being a smart ass until you started throwing fuel to the flame. They were just trying to show you where to look. Have a goodnight.

[quote name='TheDiminisher']I'm not here to make friends or be taught how to spell by a bunch of strangers trying to be smart-asses. I'm just asking a simple question because I can't walk to a closed Gamestop in the middle of the night and ask for a quick estimate. Don't know why I bother asking people questions online. Grow up.[/QUOTE]

A bunch of strangers whose help you asked for and received. Don't know why people bother posting and maintaining the trade-in values section.

BTW, $3.47 is my quick and dirty estimate :bouncy:

[quote name='slfc']A bunch of strangers whose help you asked for and received. Don't know why people bother posting and maintaining the trade-in values section.

BTW, $3.47 is my quick and dirty estimate :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing about $6. ;-)

But hey, we all need to grow up.

[quote name='TheDiminisher']They were already typed in notepad about a week ago when I was still selling my console. And being called a lazy fuck and being hassled over spelling counts as being a smart-ass at least by standards.[/QUOTE]

If you can't be bothered to crosscheck your list with the TIV list provided, I stand by my comment. It has taken you more effort and energy to constantly keep coming back and replying to this thread than it would have to say "Okay, thanks!" and crosscheck the list to get your answer.

Oblivion GOTY Edition (Disc x2, Case, Pamplet)
Mass Effect (Disc x2, Case, Pamplet)

these are the only 2 really worth anything at GS... the other's are gonna fetch anywhere from $0.50 - $3.50

Its not that hard to check that thread, man. Open up the console you want to check, hit Ctrl + F, enter the name and tap Enter and it'll pop up real easy. Not that much hassle at all.

To collectors more worth is the Perfect Dark Zero Special Edition (I have it myself)

To GameStop most worth probably either Oblivion or Silent Hill Homecoming ish?

[quote name='TheDiminisher']I'm not here to make friends or be taught how to spell by a bunch of strangers trying to be smart-asses. I'm just asking a simple question because I can't walk to a closed Gamestop in the middle of the night and ask for a quick estimate. Don't know why I bother asking people questions online. Grow up.[/QUOTE]

Well then, wait until Gamestop opens(they typically open 9-10am on the East Coast;))and take your games there and find out what you'll get for them.

It's certainly better than expecting people to do your work for you. Enough people have provided game trade values in the Gamestop thread that you should have NO PROBLEM finding out what each of your games are worth BEFORE going to Gamestop.

However, it would appear that you are a typical lazy ass newbie who wants others to do their work for them while they reap the rewards.

But just asking here and then bitching about people telling you to look them up for yourself will get you nowhere. You have to want to be a contributing member of this community to get anything back from it.

Damn, I'm usually on the side of the newbies, but for this I just can't be. You're calling people lazy, but you expect them to do the research for you. Also with the trade-in tab you can easily check them yourself and find out the value within minutes for your whole collection there.

The thing is dude, you have a list of games you want estimates for, not just a few, otherwise someone would certainly be willing to help.

Not everyone is willing to spend their time doing your research. We do not have all the estimates on top off our head, we would have to do the research as well which is a waste of our time as well.

[quote name='Rollett']I just wish Mods would start banning our newbs.. they are starting to have major tudes..

Newbatude ?[/QUOTE]

yup

[quote name='Rollett']I just wish Mods would start banning our newbs.. they are starting to have major tudes..[/QUOTE]

Or at least ban the ones that have asked the same question(s) that have been answered a hojillion times before, ones that a simple search here would have netted.

[quote name='Thongsy']Damn, I'm usually on the side of the newbies, but for this I just can't be. You're calling people lazy, but you expect them to do the research for you. Also with the trade-in tab you can easily check them yourself and find out the value within minutes for your whole collection there.[/QUOTE]
I haven't called a single person lazy, I'm being called lazy. Shortly after someone posted the price checking I used it and finished. People are just assuming I'm not using it and are spending their time complaining about something that apparently to them is idiotic to begin with. If anything everyone here is wasting their time bitching about something that's long past.

[quote name='TheDiminisher']I haven't called a single person lazy, I'm being called lazy. Shortly after someone posted the price checking I used it and finished. People are just assuming I'm not using it and are spending their time complaining about something that apparently to them is idiotic to begin with. If anything everyone here is wasting their time bitching about something that's long past.[/QUOTE]

It's not like you said 'I stopped expecting you guys to do my work for me and used the price check thing'. Otherwise, I think people would've applauded you for changing from what seemed like a lazy newbie who wanted everyone else to look up stuff FOR them to someone who did something for themselves.

But I must admit that since you said you looked them up on your own, you deserve some applause. :applause: Hopefully you know for future reference where the values thing is from now on.

bread's done
Back