How much would these fetch for?

Porygon

CAG Veteran
Everytime I try asking for an estimate of how much they'd buy back used things at EBGames, Gamestop, other places, I always get this "We'd have to see the condition first" stuff and it seems to me like it's against policy for them to say anything about it. Seeing as I have no expereince selling back stuff, I have no idea what I'd be getting. Hope you guys have some estimates from what I'm planning on getting rid of.
Not positive I'll be selling EVERYTHING, so I'd rather you not group your estimated cost of everything I'm listing:

Used Xbox 360 game - Oblivion - Box, Manual, etc. My brother got to it and used it a lot, so it dosen't exactly 'feel' new. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Gray Wavebird controller + Controller Port - Pretty dang good condition if you ask me.

Xbox S Black Controller

Mario Kart Double Dash - everything Included

Non-Disc reading Gamecube - Interested in seeing about what I could get the most for this at a store, although I'm sure you guys have some sites that would make it worth more.

Gamecube indego controller with broken left stick - don't expect anything from this, but just throwing it out there.

Any input highly appreciated. Thanks.

Non-Disc reading Gamecube - Interested in seeing about what I could get the most for this at a store, although I'm sure you guys have some sites that would make it worth more.

Why the hell would a store pay for a broken system?

Thanks, that's really useful.

I'm assuming with rates like these my broken controller is probably worthless.

Any idea what I can get with a gamecube that dosen't read discs?

[quote name='Scorch']Why the hell would a store pay for a broken system?[/quote] To fix it and resell it? For parts?
I seriously have no idea which is why I'm asking. I for one am not interested in having a broken Gamecube I don't plan on using around the house.

well,trade it for a Wii with the offer Ebgames has because I almost did the deal with the GBA SP for a Nintendo DS Lite and my GBA SP was broken but they didn't check it but didn't do the deal since they had no DS Lite in stock........

Used Xbox 360 game - Oblivion - Box, Manual, etc. My brother got to it and used it a lot, so it dosen't exactly 'feel' new. Not sure if that makes a difference. $20

Gray Wavebird controller + Controller Port - Pretty dang good condition if you ask me. $5-6

Xbox S Black Controller $5

Mario Kart Double Dash - everything Included $8

Non-Disc reading Gamecube - Interested in seeing about what I could get the most for this at a store, although I'm sure you guys have some sites that would make it worth more. $10 if your lucky

Gamecube indego controller with broken left stick - don't expect anything from this, but just throwing it out there. $0

There you go.

[quote name='Scorch']Why the hell would a store pay for a broken system?[/QUOTE]

Def for parts, I dont know about stores buying it, and how sought after GCN's are, but I remember selling my broken XB for a nice amount, to where I only had to pay 20 extra for a replacement

[quote name='gizmogc']Why not call and ask? Seriously.[/quote]
Like I said, from my experiences, they avoid telling me unless I were to bring it in.

[quote name='Porygon']Like I said, from my experiences, they avoid telling me unless I were to bring it in.[/quote]

that's pretty bitchy of them.

[quote name='buurrnn']wavebird is worth more around 20.[/QUOTE]

No, its not. Where the hell did you pull that amount from? They sell for $19.99. If they pay $20 for a used wavebird I want to sell them my Original Xbox. They must give atleast $200 for it.

CAGWIKI:
Wavebird - $7 - 6/11/06

Thats as of 6 months ago. Like I said, $5-$6.

You're talking about trading it in.. why would a store take a broken Cube? You said to repair? Since when do game store employees fix systems? When have you seen them sell a system for parts? Excess parts (extra AV cables, for instance), sure, but they never seperate cables from systems..

General rule of thumb when trading in: Look at your stuff and the condition it's in. Would you be satisfied if you bought it in that condition? If not, don't bother.

[quote name='Vinny']Wait, do they check systems now? I thought they just took it no matter the condition?[/quote]

They check. Both my local EB and GS have screens set up at the register to test systems. They'll plug it in and pop in a random disc and play with it for a little bit.

[quote name='Vinny']Wait, do they check systems now? I thought they just took it no matter the condition?[/QUOTE]

Its iffy. If you present the system as if you took care of it (wrap the wires, twisty tie etc,) they may not check. I you just dump stuff out of your backpack they will. Ive never had any store check to see if my system works unless it was a handheld. Some stores just don't have time to hook everything up, especially if they are busy.

I know this may sound crazy, But anyone have any idea what gamestop trade in value for a ps3 20gb is, CAGWIKI didnt have it listed, I got this from ps3.freepay, dont want a ps3 anymore now that I have it, ebay prices are low and I really dont even wanna deal with the fees, shipping it, someone complain if they dont have it within a day, etc. Could really just go for some store credit for some 360 games. I called two gamestop's in my areas but both were "too buzy" to look it up for me.

bread's done
Back