how much would you pay for complete steel battalion

[quote name='EagleNights']Just wondering, what's a reasonable price? for controller and everything. I don't want to pay too much....[/QUOTE]

If you're interested in buying and will ship to Canada, one of my good friends has one, complete in box, with mint controller and game. He's looking for $140 US + shipping. Let me know if youre interested, PM me.

I'd pay about $40 . . . actually I did for a brand new copy :)

details here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35149

I'd probably sell mine for $150 . . . I have a feeling they could decline in price.

The 360 will not support it and there was a second release which increase the numbers.

I did get a $10 copy of Line of Contact via EBGames.com ($5 out of pocket). And I traded for a copy of the player's guide which is costly on ebay.

How much would I pay for it? I'd take it for free but not a penny more. How much is it worth? That's another question but I'd think $100 is a fair price because chances are someone looking to sell isn't the mech freak that he or she thought and is looking to unload it for whatever he can. Most everyone who paid $200 for it is probably going to keep it I think...

I would pay about $90 for it. Matter of fact I did pay that amount about a year and a half ago.

Too bad they pulled the plug on Line of Contact though.

Most people I know who bought it will never let it go, or will let it go in about ten, twenty years when only four people would care about it. Otherwise, the best I saw were various price drops and two POs once at EB. It was nice to see it going for $120 or so at the time but even then...eh, I needed to have an XBox to even consider it.

As for the game itself it's like everyone else has already said. If you love mech games, this is more than likely one for you. If not, well, don't think about spending too much. Personally, I'd go up to $120 but since the 360 isn't supporting the controller and since Line of Contact's support has been dropped...there go the major factors for me picking it up. As much as I love mech games I don't want to shell out so much money for a controller that's going to be essentially obsolete with almost everything else.

Shame, though. If Line of Contact had support still I would gladly spend a good amount of money on the game.

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']If you like mech games, it is worth it. If you don't like mech games then no.
I picked it up on the first release new and don't regret it a bit.[/QUOTE]

I don't really like mech games and I liked it.......

Though I paid about 75 u.s. for mine, got it clearanced at toys r us.

bread's done
Back