How often do B1G1 events happen?

Ronin187

CAGiversary!
Looking to get Deus Ex Human Revolution and Black Ops... any idea if they'll be in for a B1G1 event soon before October?

And what are the chances of a B1G1 event happening during the massive October-December gaming season?

That's an easy one... Labor Day Sale? Back to School? Every time there is something to celebrate about, there is a game sale of some sort. At least that is what I think...

B1G1 free is a pretty rare sale...Probably once a year if we're LUCKY..I remember gamestop threw a B1G1 free used last year, but the site was so heavily hit the first couple days, and almost everything went out of stock that they ended the sale a couple days early.

The only company that i can point out that throws B1G1 free sales frequently is blockbuster, but thats on 14.99 and under.

hardly ever.

the one sale you were talking about was the online GS used game sale and I'm sure GS ended that early.

for new games, GS had b1g1 on move games. bestbuy/amazon match also recently had a b1g1 free on kinect games.

Usually if it's a deal as good as B1G1, they have a very limited selection.

Even B1G1 50% off or B2G1 free sales usually have limited selections.

The last time I got in on a B1G1 was a couple months ago when Amazon did one for Nintendo Selects games.

Not necessarily referring to B1G1 free exclusively. Could be B1G1 x% off or B2G1 x% off. These would be really helpful for this gaming season.

Depending on what ya wanna spend shipped on a copy of Black Ops, I may have one available in the steelbook case from the Prestige Edition.;) With the way the zombie map code is dropping in value, I might consider even sending that out for a lil bit extra at this point.:razz:

bread's done
Back