How often do you CAG.com?

psiufoxx2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I know this doesn't much warrant a separate topic, so FLAME ON.... But have you all looked at this statistic?

"Most CAGs ever online was 885, 08-09-2005 at 02:06 PM."

I think this community is growing nicely. I surely stop by at least a dozen times a day. How often do you?

Many times daily.

The 885 is because it shows users on in the last 15 minutes now instead of the last 5.

I'm pretty much on it constantly throughout the day while I'm at work (like now). It's one of the only websites that isn't blocked, which I find odd since ass and gamer are in the address.

Like 30 times a day now, this guy has a game I want and he is never on, so I keep checking to see if he logged in, which hasn't been for 3 days.

On a day I'm home or have access to the Internet all day, maybe 5-7 times.
On days when I'm barely home or working all day, maybe 1 or 2. If I go online I always go to this site though, it's in my regular list.

I usually leave it logged in for a while, so one log in could equal a few hours for me. If I'm at work it's at least 6-12 times depending how busy it is.

Oh, I usually stoll in here by late mid-morning...sometimes even at late early-morning or early late mid-afteroon...tea time, of course...early mid-afteroon...late post lunch mid-afternoon...but NEVER at dusk. No...

I go to GameFAQs, STLToday (a Cardinals message board) and CheapAssGamer all probably a dozen times today. It used to be like 4 times a day each. Since I got my own computer, though, it's ramped up expotentially. Anytime I get home from somewhere, I get on the computer and check those three sites. Usually when I wake up, I'll go to those sites. Pretty much anytime I switch activities, I go on the computer in between and check the sites.

When I'm home I'm usually on. My living room has the pc, tv, game systems etc. and I'm usually sitting at my computer chair (unless I'm watching a movie or intend to play a game for an extended time), so when I'm watching tv I'm on, playing games I'm on etc. That doesn't mean I'm paying attention to the computer or this site though, just that it's within the click of a button.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']I know this doesn't much warrant a separate topic, so FLAME ON.... But have you all looked at this statistic?

"Most CAGs ever online was 885, 08-09-2005 at 02:06 PM."

I think this community is growing nicely. I surely stop by at least a dozen times a day. How often do you?[/QUOTE]
Why on earth would anyone want to visit the Corporate Automation Group so much a day?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Too fucking much. :lol:[/QUOTE]

me too. i need to stop getting on here so much. like right now, i've got shit to do, but instead i sit here and waste my time.

Constantly. I usually load it up and leave it here, refreshing every few minutes when I'm bored with whatever I'm playing.

[quote name='Mafia']Constantly. I usually load it up and leave it here, refreshing every few minutes when I'm bored with whatever I'm playing.[/QUOTE]

Ditto....

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...no one told me there was an off button[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute. We can leave??? Oh, who am I kidding? I'm institutionalized.

CAG for life.

a lot, depends on what's going on. I post a lot and check back in topics, so at least 3 times a day.

bread's done
Back