How often does Gamestop/EB do Buy X games get 1 free.

Zerostatic

CAGiversary!
I'm fairly new to the CAG-lifestyle. Anyways, I've been meaning to pick up some older Xbox 360 (Kameo, Prey, Perfect Dark Zero, etc.) and GameCube games (Mario Sunshine, Windwaker, Metroid Prime 2, etc.). As cheap as they are, it would be even better if I could take advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 1 free deal.

I seem to remember Gamestop/Eb games doing these types of promotions. Can anyone confirm that Gamestop/EB does indeed do these promotions from time to time? Also how often do they do it, and about when do you guess that they'll do another one of those. Thanks.

[quote name='wizzyx3']Great deal I'm in for 2[/quote]

Why do you guys always do that when someone makes a mistake like that?

It's annoying. Stop it.

To answer the OP's question, they happen from time to time, and on different types of games.

What the B2G1 covers depends on the sale itself, though they normally run for 1-2 weeks at a time, sometimes longer, like they did on Xbox games.

Though, this is something better served in the Deal Discussions thread, instead of the VGD forum.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Why do you guys always do that when someone makes a mistake like that?

It's annoying. Stop it.[/quote]

Why do people like you always do that?

There's always one whiny bastard who feels the need to play Good Samaritan and defend the mentally deficient OP.

You fucking stop it.

I find Gamestop and Eb do these sales less frequently, they use to be almost monthly at one time and I would walk out of there with 3 Good PS2 games for about 30.00. The good old days

[quote name='the ender']Why do people like you always do that?

There's always one whiny bastard who feels the need to play Good Samaritan and defend the mentally deficient OP.

You fucking stop it.[/quote]

Somebody making an honest mistake, or the same wrong forum joke over and over again. Who exactly in this situation is mentally deficient?

[quote name='schuerm26']Somebody making an honest mistake, or the same wrong forum joke over and over again. Who exactly in this situation is mentally deficient?[/quote]

You, for not knowing and having to ask.

[quote name='schuerm26']Somebody making an honest mistake, or the same wrong forum joke over and over again. Who exactly in this situation is mentally deficient?[/QUOTE]

Is it really a problem to make small jokes at the OP's expense? Unless the OP is mentally unstable, they'll chuckle and remember not to make a thread like this in this forum again. and it makes the thread a tiny bit worthwhile.

That said, I'm in for 100 bitches. That's right, I'm hoarding them all and selling them on ebay at triple the cost.

they do it when they're not making their numbers. or they just have way too much on their inventory that needs clearing out. those madden games do stack up :)

im guessing the next time they'll do this is around october or november. close to black friday.

[quote name='schuerm26']Somebody making an honest mistake, or the same wrong forum joke over and over again. Who exactly in this situation is mentally deficient?[/quote]

Damn repetitive jokes

ibtl.gif

[quote name='Apossum']
That said, I'm in for 100 bitches. That's right, I'm hoarding them all and selling them on ebay at triple the cost.[/quote]

fuck ing faux Hoarders.

I'm sick of trying to get in on these fake deals only to find someone got there before me and cleaned it out.:bomb:

[quote name='Apossum']That said, I'm in for 100 bitches. That's right, I'm hoarding them all and selling them on ebay at triple the cost.[/quote]

:lol: I lol'd.

But as for the question, I think that even when they do the sales, they won't do them for 360 games. They probably will do them for xbox and PS2 games under $15 though.

I don't recall many of the general B2G1F this year; was the last one a couple/few months back? They had one for xbox games and that one lasted longer than usual I think. Probably because they need to get those games out of the store.

But it's almost a given that they'll have it on black friday; I wouldn't be surprised if PS3 games were excluded though. Maybe another one near Christmas.

[quote name='jngx80']I don't recall many of the general B2G1F this year; was the last one a couple/few months back? They had one for xbox games and that one lasted longer than usual I think. Probably because they need to get those games out of the store.[/quote]

Yeah, last one was around memorial day. Although the one covering Xbox games lasted two weeks or so.

Some have been told by managers to check back at the end of september/beginning of october, since there might be another one then.

[quote name='the ender']Why do people like you always do that?

You fucking stop it.[/quote]

Jerk.

Dude, I never see anyone defending the OP. It's always "In for 10," etc. It's just a lame, repetitive joke.

bread's done
Back