How often to do First party 3DS games go on sales?

Snake Eater

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm looking to get Kid Icarus, NSMB2 (next month). Also I want Mario/Luigi Bowser's Inside Story but honestly have never seen it on sale before.

[quote name='Snake Eater']I'm looking to get Kid Icarus, NSMB2 (next month). Also I want Mario/Luigi Bowser's Inside Story but honestly have never seen it on sale before.[/QUOTE]

usually the most you'll find is a b2g1 deal, or b1g1 50% off. they very rarely go on sale unfortunately

[quote name='Snake Eater']Also I want Mario/Luigi Bowser's Inside Story but honestly have never seen it on sale before.[/QUOTE]

If you've got a local Walmart that has it in stock, you can order it through this walmart.com link for in-store pickup for $14.96. If you try to buy it in-store, the price is still $30+.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']If you've got a local Walmart that has it in stock, you can order it through this walmart.com link for in-store pickup for $14.96. If you try to buy it in-store, the price is still $30+.[/QUOTE]

wow, thank you so much

BOUGHT

Nintendo games in general take forever to get a price drop/go on sale, usually because they all sell incredibly well for years.

bread's done
Back