How pathetic is this auction/????

[quote name='mykevermin']Now, now...one day he too shall reach the linguistic and moral epiphany so many others have. Be patient, be kind, and don't get in his way, for one day, he too shall be known as...

AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GRADUATE![/QUOTE]

WTF??? (dumbfounded look)

[quote name='bostonfrontier']The above comment is pretty gay in itself[/QUOTE]

Then why did you change the title of the thread?

[quote name='javeryh']Then why did you change the title of the thread?[/QUOTE]

because I didn't like people like you always saying everything is racist.......

"Saying the gay word is racist"........" eating food is racists"......... " sleeping is racists"...... " taking a sh*t is racists"

[quote name='javeryh']This is just sad. I can't believe people like you actually exist and are proud of it.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

And the answer to the question is: Not as much as the OP themselves.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']because I didn't like people like you always saying everything is racist.......[/QUOTE]

I never said it was a racist remark. I said it was borderline racist or racist-like. Obviously being gay is not a race but using that word (which classifies an entire group of people) as a derrogatory statement is racist-like. Oh yeah, it also makes you sound uneducated and foolish.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Bingo.

And the answer to the question is: Not as much as the OP themselves.[/QUOTE]

huh? that didn't even make sense

Samuel L. Jackson and Eugene Levy in a buddy comedy? I'm definitely gonna hit that. Definitely not gay.

[quote name='javeryh']I never said it was a racist remark. I said it was borderline racist or racist-like. Obviously being gay is not a race but using that word (which classifies an entire group of people) as a derrogatory statement is racist-like. Oh yeah, it also makes you sound uneducated and foolish.[/QUOTE]

ok buddy, go mow some lawns

[quote name='bostonfrontier']ok buddy, go mow some lawns[/QUOTE]
Could you explain that insult? I'm sure it was amazingly insulting, but I don't get it :cry:

[quote name='mykevermin']Now, now...one day he too shall reach the linguistic and moral epiphany so many others have. Be patient, be kind, and don't get in his way, for one day, he too shall be known as...

While I understand that you're trying to make a point, at least go a little higher. Middle school at least. I even remember knowing what the word gay meant in Elementary School.

[quote name='b0bx13']Could you explain that insult? I'm sure it was amazingly insulting, but I don't get it :cry:[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one. Maybe he meant to say "go mow some gay lawns" or something since he is so fond of the term...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I think the correct term for the OP is ignorant.[/QUOTE]

damn girl......... 13 posts/day......... you getting any?

[quote name='bostonfrontier']damn girl......... 13 posts/day......... you getting any?[/QUOTE]

coming from a guy who started 3 threads and has posted 19 times (and counting) total in all of them :roll:

[quote name='b0bx13']Could you explain that insult? I'm sure it was amazingly insulting, but I don't get it :cry:[/QUOTE]

My best guess is that he's making a derogatory comment about javery's title (aka miguel sanchez.)

god, this op is such a fa......i mean....ret......i mean.....moron.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']damn girl......... 13 posts/day......... you getting any?[/QUOTE]

This is funny for two reasons:

1. You think there is some sort of inverse relationship between sexual activity and posting at CAG.
2. You are attempting to make fun of someone simply for posting on CAG.... the same exact message board that you are posting on (like crazy lately).

[quote name='Apossum']My best guess is that he's making a derogatory comment about javery's title (aka miguel sanchez.)

god, this op is such a fa......i mean....ret......i mean.....moron.[/QUOTE]
ignoramus... the OP is an ignoramus.

[quote name='Apossum']My best guess is that he's making a derogatory comment about javery's title (aka miguel sanchez.)

god, this op is such a fa......i mean....ret......i mean.....moron.[/QUOTE]

wow, you people are really fishing for racism in all my posts,huh

[quote name='bostonfrontier']wow, you people are really fishing for racism in all my posts,huh[/QUOTE]

if you don't like it, stop crying and move on instead of posting about it in 4 diff threads :roll:

[quote name='Apossum']My best guess is that he's making a derogatory comment about javery's title (aka miguel sanchez.)[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty good guess... but I doubt the OP is capable of thinking outside the box like that. It would be pretty funny though because since that is a Spanish name he would be defending his borderline racist statements with actual racist statements. It's freaking brilliant!

You know, it never dawned on me that people might think my name is Miguel Sanchez. I thought everyone everywhere knew everything about The Simpsons...

Lisa: Mr. Hutz, why are you burning all of your personal papers?
Hutz: As of now, Lionel Hutz no longer exists. Say hello to Miguel Sanchez!

[quote name='javeryh']You're not the only one. Maybe he meant to say "go mow some gay lawns" or something since he is so fond of the term...[/QUOTE]

Would those be the lawns on Christopher Street?

I think the statement was an attempt to belittle javeryh's status by implying he is a lebian of the lawnmowing sort. Quite ironic, given the poor cognitive skills OP has exhibited thus far.

Why can't people ever say, "Oh, that's offensive? Gotcha, won't do it again." Instead we get people proudly and defiantly flaunting their bigotry. It's not like Strom Thurmond's around to impress anymore, folks. (though Sean Hannity still lives)

Now that comment is just....GAY! haha. had to throw it in.

Seriously, did any of you ever say this? I didn't know it offended so many people. Even in college, people say it all the time. What do you call things that you dislike? Stupid? Dumb? I'm sure we have all said gay some time in our lives!

[quote name='tayaf69']Now that comment is just....GAY! haha. had to throw it in.

Seriously, did any of you ever say this? I didn't know it offended so many people. Even in college, people say it all the time. What do you call things that you dislike? Stupid? Dumb? I'm sure we have all said gay some time in our lives![/QUOTE]

That excuses nothing.

bread's done
Back