How popular is Xbox Live?

MasterLin1

CAGiversary!
I just got Xbox Live along with RS6 3 and I've enjoyed it alot thus far. I was wondering just how popular Live is, and what games people the play the most? I'm interesting in picking up MechAssault and Crimson Skies to play over Live.

Anyways, are there any cheapass game suggestions for me that I could play over Live that still has a good user base?

PS: I like to play mainly games that involve teams and stuff, not a big fan of 1 v 1 or 2 v 2. Also the games gotta be CHEAP!

When you host a game on Mechassault alot of people will join quickly. Pretty fun game and is easy to play on live.

I have not gotten Crimson Skies yet but Mechassault is a good buy. PGR2 is also a great racing game. I got it last night and played it for a few hours.

Since you have RS3, definitely get Crimson Skies & one (or both) of the Ghost Recons.

Top Spin is very entertaining too.

Every once in a while I play Midtown Madness 3 or XIII live

If you like racing games then you can't go wrong with either of the Moto GP games. Be ready for a steep learning curve though, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty fun.

Yeah, moto gp 1 is very hard to find. Before they made it live enabled it was obscure but after everyone wanted to get it to unlock everything. IMO it is better than part two, even though I was one of the best at the latter.

Moto GP2, SC:pT, Top Spin, GR:IT, R63, & RC2 are all top notch XBL games. Capcom vs SNK and Steel Battalion: LOC got quite a bit better after they worked out the lag issues. Crimson & Mechassault are definitely a great cheapass way to start, though. A bunch of downloadable content too.

bread's done
Back