How rare is Ikaruga???

I have seen it around, which means it's not that rare if I saw it. But recently it seems to be gone.

I see it all the time at my local Gamestops/EB's for $20 used. I never see it at regular stores like Target, or Circuit City though. I don't think it's all that rare.

Only one GameStop near me has it, and it's $18 used. Mint/complete copies on eBay go for about $30, so if you can get it for somewhere in that price range, go for it.

It's not as rare as some seem to want it to be. I still still see see some arournd (albeit at $40 new) IT IS a great game, if you like shooters.

If you want uncommon, then get the DC version. If not, dont buy it if you only want it for face value. You should play it.

I was just curious if it was rare or not. This is the second time I've seen this game and none of the other gamestores around me have it for sale new or used.

I always put it this way. It's rare for this gen. Does that make it rare overall though? Absolutely not. Amazing game though, I own the japanese version. Buy it if you can.

This game is freakin' hard. You should buy it now, though. You will probably laugh after you get wiped out every 5 seconds.

Like others have said, it's more uncommon than rare.

And if you like shooters, Ikaruga is a must own. It's one of my top five favorite GCN games.

[quote name='javeryh']Does anyone know if Ikaruga will become rare/valuable?[/quote]

Yes, in fact, you should probably all the copies of the game you can now so that you can sell them for $600+ next month when they reach maximum rare/godly -ness.

:p

[quote name='javeryh']Does anyone know if Ikaruga will become rare/valuable?[/QUOTE]

It's not going to be rare, but it's a good game with high demand, so it's a safe guess that it will become one of the pricier GCN games sometime during the next console generation. That being said, try to get it now while it's still cheap.

bread's done
Back