How should I sell these dvds?

BoSoxFan900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I was thinking about selling all of these in one big lot, but I'm not sure what price to set it at, etc. Suggestions?

List of dvds:

Spiderman 2
Jeepers Creepers
Jeepers Creepers 2
Coffee and Cigarettes
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Remake)
Million Dollar Baby
House of 1000 Corpses
Carrie
Four Brothers
Kingpin
The Original Kings of Comedy
Kiss the Girls
Knockaround Guys
Land of the Dead
The Life of David Gale
The Fog (Original)
Final Destination
Frailty
Freddy vs. Jason
Gangs of New York
Hannibal (2 Disc Special Edition)
Hellraiser: Inferno
Escape From L.A.
Fallen
Dead Silence
Deliverance
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Dawn of the Dead (Remake)
Dawn of the Dead (Original)
8 Mile
The Amityville Horror (Original)
The Amityville Horror (Remake)
American Pie 2
American Wedding
Platinum Comedy Series: Dave Chappelle
Carlito's Way
Candyman
Black Hawk Down
Sin City
Requiem for a Dream
Red Dragon
Phobic
Rose Red
Scarface
They
South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
The Silence of the Lambs
Se7en
Seed of Chucky
Ron White: You Can't Fix Stupid
The Longest Yard
Old School
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
X-Men
X2
Natural Born Killers
Night of the Living Dead
Vampires
Vanilla Sky
Wild Things
Star Wars Trilogy Box Set
Martin Scorsese Collection Box Set

i dont think lots get the best return on ebay - maybe 3-4$ max. You might want to look at tradein values at places like dvdplanet.com or wherehouse.com(they give cash now).

Dvdplanet gives a good amount, but its store credit so youd have to buy more dvds.

[quote name='Pookymeister']i dont think lots get the best return on ebay - maybe 3-4$ max. You might want to look at tradein values at places like dvdplanet.com or wherehouse.com(they give cash now).

Dvdplanet gives a good amount, but its store credit so youd have to buy more dvds.[/quote]

I'm looking to get cash, so I'll definitely check out wherehouse. Thanks!

[quote name='Pookymeister']Good luck, wherehouse.com can be pretty cheap on tradeins from what ive seen.[/quote]

I'll try to find out what I can from them. If I knew I could put it up on eBay and get even $4 apiece out of them (except for the two sets), I'd probably do that.

Well ebay is swamped with bootlegs which keeps prices pretty low. You might want to list the more expensive items (box sets) on ebay with a clear picture of the item and then dump all the rest of them at a local CD store.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well ebay is swamped with bootlegs which keeps prices pretty low. You might want to list the more expensive items (box sets) on ebay with a clear picture of the item and then dump all the rest of them at a local CD store.[/quote]

About the only cd store I have around here is Hastings, and they give next to nothing for trade ins. I'm not sure, I guess I'll check out eBay, wherehouse, unless someone on here wants to work out a deal for them, which would be awesome. Either way, thanks for the suggestions guys.

I'm actually in the same boat you are. I have about 50 dvds that im looking to unload.
I sold a bunch to a friend, and then used FYE's Trade 2 get 1 free deal to get some new ones i was interested in(used dvds, but new to me).
I'm debating sending the rest to dvdplanet - ill avg about $5 for each one.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I'm actually in the same boat you are. I have about 50 dvds that im looking to unload.
I sold a bunch to a friend, and then used FYE's Trade 2 get 1 free deal to get some new ones i was interested in.
I'm debating sending the rest to dvdplanet - ill avg about $5 for each one.[/quote]

Wow, if you're looking to get more dvds, that sounds like a pretty good deal, especially considering my local video store gives like $2 per trade in.

[quote name='subsidon']Same here, let me know about spiderman 2 and LOTR: 2 Towers.[/quote]

Shoot me an offer through PM and I'm sure we'll get something worked out:). Thanks!

bread's done
Back