How stupid can ebayers get?

m0dem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Yesterday I received a money order and when I opened up the envelope and look at the money order I see my ebay username on it and not my real name and he did not even manage to spell my ebay username correctly.

[quote name='m0dem']Yesterday I received a money order and when I opened up the envelope and look at the money order I see my ebay username on it and not my real name and he did not even manage to spell my ebay username correctly.[/quote]

They should have wrote the name. I doubt you can even cash it like that,but I may be wrong. They spelled your username wrong that is pretty sad on there part.

[quote name='jman619']They should have wrote the name. I doubt you can even cash it like that,but I may be wrong. They spelled your username wrong that is pretty sad on there part.[/quote]

If it was for like $20 I would try but its for $135 I am just going to get laughed at when I try and cash it. I emailed him and told him still waiting for a response.

You're pretty much screwed on trying to cash that. Banks require a real name on the money order & even postal MO require a real name.

Tell the buyer to issue a new one & a stamp to send the one back. He should be able to get his money back if he still has the receipt.

[quote name='Squarehard']thats why i dont accept money orders ~_~[/quote]

Woah, a new reason why it's impossible to gauge the unfathomable depths of eBay stupidity...

I take MO and Paypal. Haven't been screwed over by either method and I'm looking to keep it that way.

I take MO and paypal and always will. Some people dont want a paypal account or trust using bank or credit card info online so they want to send a money order. I dont want to take a chance of losing sales because of that. With those two ways I have it covered as far as paying me.

That's pretty funny. I can't believe that the issuer of the money order didn't raise any red flags...

"Your sure this guy's name is M0dem?"

[quote name='Squarehard']thats why i dont accept money orders ~_~[/QUOTE]
Right but you wont get charge back. Only problem is that there is a chance of fake Western Union money order.

[quote name='daminion']That's pretty funny. I can't believe that the issuer of the money order didn't raise any red flags...

"Your sure this guy's name is M0dem?"[/quote]

people normally fill MO's out themselves

It was a usps mo and I just added a dash after the username and put in my real name and the usps accepted it. Problem solved

bread's done
Back