How the eff did Seal get Heidi Klum?

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='javeryh'][quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='javeryh']besides his scars, he isn't THAT bad looking" --> I dunno... I think having scars on your face kind of makes you ... um... uhhh... hmmm... what's the word? oh yeah - UGLY

He is rich and famous and that is why he can get Heidi Klum. Go find me some no-name disfigured guy with a nice voice and great personality and I guarantee you he couldn't even get a little over-the-shirt-boob action with Heidi Klum or anyone like her.[/quote]

:roll: A STRAIGHT MALE shouldn't try to lecture a STRAIGHT FEMALE on who is ugly and who isn't. Seal is fairly attractive, probably moreso than you and 90% of men in general. The scars do not really detract from his face and add character. I am betting that he is a nice guy partially because of the scars; he probably had been ignored and ridiculed by the music industry and people in general because of them for a long time. Not all scars make a person ugly, fool. I know it's lame to take from a videogame, but were Seifer and Squall fugly because of their HUGE scars on their foreheads? Uh, no.[/quote]

OK, first of all I'm not ashamed to say if a guy is handsome or not. Just because I'm a guy does not make me blind. I'll tell it like it is. Seal is not physically attractive - he has scars all over his face and I could shove a roll of quarters between that gap in his front teeth.

Second, females really have no place in deciding what is physically attractive and what isn't - your track record just isn't good enough. Give me 100 guys and tell them to rate jessica alba and 100 of them will say she is hot... because she is. Now give me 100 women and tell them to rate ANY male and you won't get 50 of them to agree because women are nuts. You may think Seal is attractive but that doesn't mean he really is because you are a woman.

Third, character has nothing to do with it. He may be "beautiful on the inside" but that's really just things you say to ugly people to make them not want to kill themselves every time they look in the mirror.

Finally, scars on your face make you ugly. Period. What do Dr. Evil and Harry Potter have in common? That's right... ugly. :p[/quote]

And men do? Since you're being so shaq-fuing sexist it's sickening, I'll say this: some men (being nice here) on this planet who aren't married/dating happily are so desperate they'll shaq-fu anything that looks like sex on legs and is relatively attractive, because they are horny bastards. Some are completely unconcerned with women's personalities, lasting qualities in a partner etc - they just want to get laid. [/quote]

Now hold on on sec there... I am definitely not into just getting laid... unless you are into it..... then I am into it definitely..... but if your not then I am not......Totally against it.

[quote name='javeryh']
hahaha does anyone have a sense of humor around here anymore? I wasn't being serious (well, maybe a little :p ). Could anyone really think that way? Sheesh, you must be a woman... you went on for an entire paragraph about his personality again even after I made it clear that I wasn't judging him on that at all. For all I know after meeting Seal - a.k.a. Mr. Personality - I might turn gay but I really don't care because I'm just basing my opinion of him on purely looks - and he is just plain ugly. If Seal had a twin brother who was homeless and couldn't carry a tune I don't think the word "handsome" would come to mind.... maybe "disfigured mess" but definitely not handsome...[/quote]

Sure, but you made it blatantly clear that personality doesn't matter, and that Seal is ugly, which are your opinions, and you act like they are facts. You didn't do a great job of displaying you were joking, either - you came across pretty damn serious to me.

[quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='Snake2715']Ok,

so I am going to say he is probably attractive to some woman. The scars on him dont take away from that much. If someone wouldnt date him because of that then they would eventually have problems down the line. No one stays perfect forever. No one.

Attitude is a BIg part of the equation if you are seriously thinking about marriage. They are not getting it on for a night or two they are or did ge married. You cant go all looks and nothing else when you plan on getting married.... even though statistics of divorce are so high no that seems to be the route taken most often.[/quote]

Your cat scares me ... I wish I could put a blanket over its head :)[/quote]

It was actually yawning but due to size I had to cut all those parts off....

bread's done
Back