How the f*** am I supposed to do that? [Post in CoD4 Gen Discussion thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1c0_ds

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I tried over 50 times (seriously, it's been over an hour) to go through the main room of the TV station at veteran in Call of Duty. How the hell am I supposed to do this? I tried every way from every guide, suicidal moves, waiting, tactical, run-n-gun. NONE OF THEM WORKS!

How do I go through this fucking room?

I would say stand back some. Or rush to the room across where you first enter the main room. Make sure to take out the guys on the second floor when you can because they can be alittle annoying. I hope im thinking of the right room? Also if you rush in quick enough and take out the guys in the room across from you entering you can get to the door where a huge amount of them rush in and you can just pick off like 6-7 guys all in one go.

I gotta say if this part is causing you trouble youre in for a world of hurt on the later levels.

can you draw a picture of it ? ;)

i went for the glass offices, cleared a few guys and went to the exit hallway and hid. Killed whoever was in view and eventually the room gets cleared. little cheap but it worked. took awhile to get through it.

What worked for me is when I got to the room with the tvs I ran to the back right corner while cooking a grenade and threw it at the door ahead of me as I turned left. I then threw a flash at the same spot and killed any remaining stragglers. I then kinda hid back in that hallway I cleared (which is in the back right corner of where you enter the main room) and cleared the area from back there.

I got lucky on this part, I basically rush to the next point. I threw all my Grenades towards the guys coming from that exit point. Once I did that, I camped there and waited for my guys to takes the rest of the enemies.

[quote name='naiku']can you draw a picture of it ? ;)

i went for the glass offices, cleared a few guys and went to the exit hallway and hid. Killed whoever was in view and eventually the room gets cleared. little cheap but it worked. took awhile to get through it.[/quote]

2qa5nd2.jpg

Trust me, what I am about to say is by far the easiest way. right at the start just sprint throught the room, throw flashes all over the area where it says cap cap in the drawing, and run into the hallway where is says pwn em. Your team will do the rest just watch the hall and maybe one or two guys will come in, maybe not. Once your team clears the room they will tell you whats next.

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']Trust me, what I am about to say is by far the easiest way. right at the start just sprint throught the room, throw flashes all over the area where it says cap cap in the drawing, and run into the hallway where is says pwn em. Your team will do the rest just watch the hall and maybe one or two guys will come in, maybe not. Once your team clears the room they will tell you whats next.[/quote]

This is exactly what I did.

If you think this is hard, wait until you get to the fight in the hallways before the War Room. You'll know it when you get there. I literally wanted to break the disc.

I used http://nextgenwalkthroughs.com/ to get through the tougher levels on veteran. Seeing the youtube videos gave me a better idea of how to progress. Basically what I did was run to the right and crouch by the cubicle so I could kill all of the guys coming out of that room by the copier. If you can get them all down, you can then advance forward to take out the next room.

I made it!

I ran from the entrance to where the terrorists come out from (on the PWN THEM on metalic's map) and got in. From here I placed a claymore in front of me, and waited for the AIs to clear the room. It's hard to get there, but once you do it, you just wait 'till it's over.

AND I SHOT ALL THE FREAKIN' TVs WITHOUT THE ACHIEVEMENT, including the ones in the beginning and in the end of the level. I'll get that one on Rookie difficulty.

try drinking 5 cans of red bull... the world will slow and you'll be able to see everything... so awesome. but yea... that's how I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back