How to best spend Powerup Points

Captain Wrong

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This may seem like a dumb topic, but I'm sure people have given this some thought. I'm sitting on a bunch of points at GameStop (>150k) and trying to decide how best to use them. The issue being, I'm pretty shored up on games at the moment. I know you can get store credit, but I think it's pretty limited as to what you can do with it. Ideally, I'd flip it all to Amazon GC, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible. Lol.

Anyway, just curious if anyone had any thoughts.

You can redeem them for GameStop credit. 1,000pts = $1. I have 300,000+ points I've accumulated over the last several years. I don't want to redeem it on merchandise as most of the stuff in the rewards catalog can be purchased for cheaper on ThinkGeek if you use a coupon and pay in cash (ex: something costing 50,000 points (equivalent of $50) could be purchased at ThinkGeek for $40 after coupons).

I'm waiting on something to be listed that is exclusive to the PUR catalog. My understanding is points don't expire unless you don't use your membership to make a purchase in a single calendar year

I don't believe they can be used on gift cards or digital items. You can spend your points in the catalog on coupons n

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back