How to change "CAG in Training" to something else??

Are you really asking this? You got to have either a specific amount of posts or you have to have been around for a certain amount of time.

CAG Newbie: 0 to 29 days
CAG in Training: 30 to 269 days
CAG Veteran: 270 to 364 days and/or 250+ posts
CAGiversary!: 365 days+ and/or 500+ posts

[quote name='RobMinhas']CAG Newbie: 0 to 29 days
CAG in Training: 30 to 269 days
CAG Veteran: 270 to 364 days and/or 250+ posts
CAGiversary!: 365 days+ and/or 500+ posts[/QUOTE]

This is incorrect, CAGiversary won't unlock until 365+ days, regardless of the number of posts you have.

You go before a panel of the crustiest grey beard CAGs that can be roused from their slumber. Depending on your choice of gifts and answers to trivial questions, you are bestowed with certain abilities.

Previously successful candidate's gifts included gruyere wheels, Gurkhas, and power glove plushies. Unsuccessful gifts included frankincense and myrrh.

Brush up on your gaming trivia and knowledge as well. Winners can typically give detail about everything from the ending scene of Pitfall! to a spirited defense of the prototypical fighter-red mage-white mage-black mage group setup in FF I.

I usually ask what the color of the square is where you search to find Erdrick's armor.

[quote name='speedracer']You go before a panel of the crustiest grey beard CAGs that can be roused from their slumber. Depending on your choice of gifts and answers to trivial questions, you are bestowed with certain abilities.

Previously successful candidate's gifts included gruyere wheels, Gurkhas, and power glove plushies. Unsuccessful gifts included frankincense and myrrh.

Brush up on your gaming trivia and knowledge as well. Winners can typically give detail about everything from the ending scene of Pitfall! to a spirited defense of the prototypical fighter-red mage-white mage-black mage group setup in FF I.

I usually ask what the color of the square is where you search to find Erdrick's armor.[/QUOTE]

I'll have what he's having.

[quote name='bvharris']This is incorrect, CAGiversary won't unlock until 365+ days, regardless of the number of posts you have.[/QUOTE]

Copy pasted from a comment from my blog, noted regardless.

bread's done
Back