How to check Edge Card balance online?

I assume you're looking for the pin number?

It's on the back of the card and its under a tiny grey rectangle under the stripe (I think) where you need to scratch off.

As for the account number, it should be the long set of numbers - way more than the 4 of the pin.

I'd be more specific but I don't have any edge cards at the moment.

The gamestop.com website has the picture working, so you could try and match it with that.
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/popups/pop_giftcardexample.aspx

no that doesnt work either. why cant I see the picture? :(

And sorry, it's the edge card, not gift card.

It has a yellow stickered barcode on it, does that help? there's numbers, but not sure if its a pin or the account number.

[quote name='picklepopcorn']no that doesnt work either. why cant I see the picture? :(

And sorry, it's the edge card, not gift card.

It has a yellow stickered barcode on it, does that help? there's numbers, but not sure if its a pin or the account number.[/QUOTE]

Try http://www.gamestop.com/profiles/valuelookup.aspx. As for why you cant see the picture, maybe you're blocking pop ups from displaying. Does a bar pop up across your browser when you click it? If so click that and then let it allow pop ups for that page.

Your account number is the long ass number on the back of your edge card. It's not on that yellow sticker. It says account number and then theres like a 19 digit number.

Your Pin number is the 4 digit scratch off number.

If you have registered for Gamestop.com, you should be able to log in and link your Edge Card to your account. Once you've done that (using the yellow barcode), you can check your balance from your account. Hope that helps!

[quote name='picklepopcorn']Hmm I see now, my Edge card doesn't even HAVE a pin number, theres no scratchy-thing. this sucks..
thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

Mine doesn't either. Then again, it's over 3 years old. :D

Canadian cards don't have the scratch off part.
You can call the toll free number on the back of the card for the balance and last 3 transactions.
The number on the yellow sticker is just your Edge discount number.
To find the balance, you need to use the number printed on the back of the card itself.

[quote name='SamuraiSmurfette']Canadian cards don't have the scratch off part.
[/QUOTE]

Im 100% sure I had to scratch something off in my last two Edge cards to check the balances.

Older (2-3 yrs?) cards don't have the PIN.. newer ones (the number starts with 6006) have the scratch off part. You can't check the older ones online but you can call the automated phone system and I'm pretty sure it works there.

bread's done
Back