How to check MS Points code w/out redeeming?

JBlade00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Hi all,

I just had a question about MS Live points... I am trying to "check" the codes to make sure they are valid. I don't want to redeem them because I want to trade/ sell them.

Does anyone know of a way that I can do this? I try doing it on xbox.com and it just redeems them.

Any help is appreciated!

Put the code in to XBL. If it's valid, it will say something to the like of, "xxxx microsoft points card". It will ask you if you want to apply or cancel. Press cancel.

Step by Step Instructions:

1. Scratch off code from card
2. Turn on you Xbox360 console
3. Press LB to get into the Microsoft Marketpalce
4. Browse till you see Redeem Code in the Bottom Right Corner
5. Click it and enter code
6. Press start
7. It will say "XXXX Microsoft Points" and offer the option to redeem now
8. Press cancel
9. You know it works and can now resell!

thanks guys :)

Just so you know, you can't do this on your comp... I tried it and it just redeems.

I have like 30,000 MS Points and when I trade/ sell them I would like to check them before I do so that I don't get *scammed* !

[quote name='JBlade00']thanks guys :)

Just so you know, you can't do this on your comp... I tried it and it just redeems.

I have like 30,000 MS Points and when I trade/ sell them I would like to check them before I do so that I don't get *scammed* ![/QUOTE]

Where'd you get $375 in points?

well most days I play I play like 500-700 plays... some days 1000+

I have won like 30 gamepacks... have like 8 on there way to my house and 4 packs in my house... have won 50+ faceplates have 8 in my house. Also... I have won the 1st prize TWICE (2 in 2 days) which is the $900 xbox 360 package :)

I play it way too much hehe :)

Thanks for the heads up!

had too many pms lately I suppose :)

Check my thread to know how much I am selling them for, I am also trading for a few things!

[quote name='JBlade00']well most days I play I play like 500-700 plays... some days 1000+

I have won like 30 gamepacks... have like 8 on there way to my house and 4 packs in my house... have won 50+ faceplates have 8 in my house. Also... I have won the 1st prize TWICE (2 in 2 days) which is the $900 xbox 360 package :)

I play it way too much hehe :)[/quote]
Wow, that is crazy. Congrats!

[quote name='FeNoM91']1. Scratch off code from card
9. You know it works and can now resell![/QUOTE]
Conflicting steps...

Not to be too off-topic, but i have been meaning to ask about this tropicana thing for a while. i just went for a google search and found it, but it's trying to restrict me to one play a day. is there something i should know about?

bread's done
Back