How to customize your cars on FORZA 2 ??please help!!!!

HELLAWAITS

CAGiversary!
Hi there... I just recently got me a copy of Forza Motorsport 2 , and one thing I can't get out of my head is how people do those custom paint jobs like Halo 3 , half naked ladies , super mario , etc ... someone said "it's all done with the paint program included with Forza 2" , I say that's BULL****
There's NO way in Heaven or Hell or anywhere in between that someone can do that kind of art so perfect all by hand , HELL NO!!
So if there's anyone out there that can clarify this for me please help me.

Thanks!!

How ??? I mean , is there a way to import pics or grafics in the editor??
Does the XBL have extra stuff to the editor?? how it works??

[quote name='strdr4']I have this page bookmarked jut incase I bought Forza 2.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/213264.aspx[/quote]

Thanks a lot for this link it explains a lot , but still how anyone can do a HALO3 car , the one I saw was an all around design , another was a playboy playmate , I mean the pic. was the real deal , there's no way someone did that by hand.... arghhh!!!! (going crazy about this...)

Thanks for the link (again)

[quote name='HELLAWAITS']Thanks a lot for this link it explains a lot , but still how anyone can do a HALO3 car , the one I saw was an all around design , another was a playboy playmate , I mean the pic. was the real deal , there's no way someone did that by hand.... arghhh!!!! (going crazy about this...)

Thanks for the link (again)[/QUOTE]

You would be shocked at what a gamer can do with a lot of free time on their hands. You think the cars in Forza 2 are impressive? You should look at the cars from Forza on the original xbox. The custom car editor was way harder to use and people still pumped out fantastic looking cars.

[quote name='jakehoss']This link explains how to do it all hella easy. I never knew it could be done like this !!!1111one
http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/reminder.jpg[/quote]

Hee-larious. Look everybody, we're in 7th grade!

Some people are just really artistically talented. I am not one of these people. I just use gradients to make my car fade from one color to another, say "Looks cool enough for me", and go.

bread's done
Back