How To Download Instrumentals

164ms3.gif

It's no Pokemon cat picture but it will do. The op is a bot and/or spammer anyway so it doesnt matter.

By the way OP, we know about your stupid youtube page. You dont need to keep making stupid threads about it. Nobody cares.

Nah, no bot, just a normal human being like you...well...heh you might be a tad different.

This is for all the people who have asked me on here about instrumentals, so apparently I shouldnt tell them their question has finally been answered.

Again, hope this helps everyone who was wondering.

[quote name='Maklershed']It's no Pokemon cat picture but it will do. The op is a bot and/or spammer anyway so it doesnt matter.

By the way OP, we know about your stupid youtube page. You dont need to keep making stupid threads about it. Nobody cares.[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']It's no Pokemon cat picture but it will do. The op is a bot and/or spammer anyway so it doesnt matter.

By the way OP, we know about your stupid youtube page. You dont need to keep making stupid threads about it. Nobody cares.[/quote]The Pokemon cat picture was relevant to the thread. Yours was not.

26 posts, maybe 3 different threads to whatever nonsense you post on Youtube, with each one having a few "wtf" replies.

Somehow I seriously doubt you have a lot of requests about the instrumentals, but I guess I can't prove that.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']The Pokemon cat picture was relevant to the thread. Yours was not.[/quote]

Yes, a picture of cats was very relevant to a thread about Pokemon. And trust me, there's no post that could've been relevant to this thread. I dare you to try.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']So I was wondering where you download those instrumentals at?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing....

I've had a change of heart, I too would like to know where the instrumentals come from. Is there a youtube page where I could get them from? It would make me stop asking.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yes, a picture of cats was very relevant to a thread about Pokemon. And trust me, there's no post that could've been relevant to this thread. I dare you to try.[/quote]Uh...yeah. A picture about POKEMON, involving cats, is relevant to a thread ABOUT POKEMON. Good god.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Uh...yeah. A picture about POKEMON, involving cats, is relevant to a thread ABOUT POKEMON. Good god.[/quote]

Well I posted a moving image and this thread is about youtube. So I guess we're on the same wave length.

Except I'm not all about a meme from 2006.

bread's done
Back