How to get an xbox 360 without a pre-order help guide:

Kastides

Banned
Do you guys know of any store that doesnt require a pre-order in order for you to get the system? Please list the following stores below:

So pretty much anything aside from gamestop or EB games.

To add to techniques list--- Media play, pamida, shopko, canadian tire

I'm still debating which store I should camp out near. I have a RadioShack, Gamestop, EBgames, Toys R Us, and Target all within 400 feet of my apartment.

[quote name='Sulmona']umm media play and toys r us both did preorders[/QUOTE]

They may have done preorders but wasn't required...as in many stores will have systems.

anybody know if Best Buy will be doing a midnight launch?

also, i remember seeing a list showing how many consoles each Best Buy will have on hand, does anyone have a link to that thread?

[quote name='Kastides']What stores do not require a bundle package?[/QUOTE]

All those stores I had listed plus Mr.Answer's list too I think. BTW, I called my local Radio Shack and they said that if I come in on launch day they won't actually have the Xbox 360, I would have to place an order and they would tell their Wherehouse to send it to my house.

Better get this

76196.jpg

Best bet is Best Buy. Check out the allocation numbers for the stores in your area. Some stores got 100+, unfortunately the ones around me got 40-50 at the most. They're going to hand out tickets at some point, not sure when.

Sam's club also has them. (And don't forget 5am on Black Friday they are bringing out the breakfast trolly)!

Holy Crap! I totally forgot that Radio Shack will be stocking 360's. Might have to do recon prior to going to wally world.

For those looking to camp at Circuit City, remember: CC took preorders as of last Friday. They are probably sold out. I am going to try Target first, then go for Best Buy (since Target opens up earlier)

You mean all of you are still at home. I've been in the camping department of walmart for a week hiding out waiting to be first in line....hahahahahaha.

I'm going to Sams club, should be easier to get one there. Hopefully won't have to camp out, but I'll start driving by/around town, and checking things out, so if I see a line, I can stop and get in it.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']anybody know if Best Buy will be doing a midnight launch?

also, i remember seeing a list showing how many consoles each Best Buy will have on hand, does anyone have a link to that thread?[/QUOTE]
Mine isn't

bread's done
Back