How to get Cod5 beta keys-free

Nice job OP.

I got one already so if anyone is not able to get one from this, then PM me and I will give you mine.

EDIT: Just gave away.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DrBrianFields']I already own the full game of CoD4. Why do I need a beta?[/quote]

It is for world at war i believe

Anyone else having trouble downloading the beta at the moment? I acquired a code, and it redeems properly, but I get a "try later" message when I go to download.

Maybe it's just getting hit hard this morning.

[quote name='schwartzvald']Anyone else having trouble downloading the beta at the moment? I acquired a code, and it redeems properly, but I get a "try later" message when I go to download.

Maybe it's just getting hit hard this morning.[/QUOTE]
you probably didn't sign up for the COD site

get up on that site, complete the registration, and then submit that code.

I signed up... according to the COD site, it seems to be my current lack of a Gold Live membership that is keeping me from downloading the beta to my 360. Makes sense... it is an online multiplayer game.

Not sure it really matters to me anymore, though. Players on the COD site talk about World at War locking up their 360 frequently. I don't think I want to play an unfinished game that's going to unnecessarily stress my system.

Still, thanks for the tip, OP.

Yeah it's the same as when you get a helicopter in cod4. 3 kills without dieing gets you recon plane, 5 kills gets you artillery strike, 7 gets you the pack of angry angry dogs! :lol:

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Worked like a charm for me. Got 2 codes. One for me and one for a buddy that want's to play this BAAAADDDDD[/quote]

Were the codes different? I just tried, and it gave me the exact same code as before.

[quote name='callmesteam']i played a bit yesterday... how are people sending attack dogs? is it an alternative to sending in a chopper?[/quote]
You can send attack dogs when you get a 7 kill streak.

it wont let me. i even made a new acct. it says invalid. if anyone could please get a code for me i would really appreciate it. just pm me thanx

No like I said earlier the glitch to get a free beta code has now been patched. The website went offline for a few minutes about 2 hours ago and when it came back the glitch had been sorted. You'll have to go back to pre-ordering the game if you want a shot at the beta.

bread's done
Back