How To Get Free Amazon Gift Cards! (Updated 4/7/16)

I'm doing better at Prize Rebel than I expected.  The offers are clearly described so it makes them easier to complete.

And it turns out I won their raffle contest by picking 2 of the 4 correct numbers. Easy 50 points which happens to be credited towards the daily goal. Looks like I'll be able to redeem my first prize today if I keep this up. I've never won this fast at any other site.

I'm doing better at Prize Rebel than I expected. The offers are clearly described so it makes them easier to complete.

And it turns out I won their raffle contest by picking 2 of the 4 correct numbers. Easy 50 points which happens to be credited towards the daily goal. Looks like I'll be able to redeem my first prize today if I keep this up. I've never won this fast at any other site.
Great! Bump

I reached my $5 goal, but I decided not to redeem until I reach Silver (which at this rate will be another week). That way I get the discount.

Anyway, thanks for helping me progress this far.

I reached my $5 goal, but I decided not to redeem until I reach Silver (which at this rate will be another week). That way I get the discount.

Anyway, thanks for helping me progress this far.
That is great! I knew you would enjoy the site just have to put effort in and your welcome. Bump

Really like the videos section where they have news on video games and review classic games. Plus you get points for watching.

I wish they had a search function to see if they talk about certain games though.

bread's done
Back