How To Get Money Back After Feud?

raidenjack

Banned
Okay let's suppose there are two people. Person A owes money to Person B. Person B insults Person A and says a whole bunch of other shit. Now they are not friends with each other. Person B still wants his money back. How would Person B get his money back?

Hit him in the eyesocket with the butt of a snub nose revolver.

[quote name='raidenjack']$15[/QUOTE]

15 bucks?!!?!?

yea go to judge judy..........and watch her toss both your asses out of her court laughing.

[quote name='raidenjack']$15[/quote]Then remember this.

$15 bucks is how much it costs for someone to badmouth another.

[quote name='shrike4242']Please kill yourself now. Just think of the children. :cry:[/quote]

YES!! You gotta be loving it that you can really lay into people now that you're not a mod

[quote name='shrike4242']Please kill yourself now. Just think of the children. :cry:[/quote]

Wow, you've gotten so feisty since retirement. I love it.

[quote name='karkyco']Wow, you've gotten so feisty since retirement. I love it.[/quote]

Now now, you have to remember his age. It may just be the senility kicking in. Again.

[quote name='raidenjack']um...I am Person A. Why would you guys just assume that I am person B?[/QUOTE]

Give the guy his $15 you deadbeat.

[quote name='raidenjack']um...I am Person A. Why would you guys just assume that I am person B?[/QUOTE]

People were giving you the benefit of the doubt.

[quote name='raidenjack']um...I am Person A. Why would you guys just assume that I am person B?[/quote]

Because you were asking how to get money back from someone?

Maybe he was looking for approaches his former friend would use so he could mount a defense.

And really, if you're going to be such a douche about $15, $15 is well worth not having to deal with you anymore.

[quote name='Rocko']Because you were asking how to get money back from someone?[/quote]

Dude, we have this exact same situation in my group of friends. But the total is closer to $2,000. We won't even bother with court. A good ole ass kicking will do... then court.

OP here is a question.... Do you make MORE then 15 dollars an hour?

If yes.....then work an extra hour and bam you get your money back
if no........time to get a better paying job.

I didn't realize the going rate for blowjobs was $15. You should pay for services rendered. Otherwise, you might have a visit from his pimp.

[quote name='shrike4242']I didn't realize the going rate for blowjobs was $15. You should pay for services rendered. Otherwise, you might have a visit from his pimp.[/quote]

hahahahaha :D

i don't know whether the op is lying or what but either give the $15 back (friends are worth more than money you know..) or just stop bitchin, become his friend again and ask him for it politely

[quote name='shrike4242']I didn't realize the going rate for blowjobs was $15. You should pay for services rendered. Otherwise, you might have a visit from his pimp.[/quote]

And if you're just as brutal as Shrike's pimp, he'd beat you down with his metal fists. :robot:

[quote name='shrike4242']I didn't realize the going rate for blowjobs was $15. You should pay for services rendered. Otherwise, you might have a visit from his pimp.[/QUOTE]

And now we all see the reason for the retirement...

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA[/media] [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=u_aY7HZvFpQ[/media]
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=b4PLowZC-1s[/media]
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9mSKBgvHdoE[/media]

:rofl: And when you consider who that is from, that is the best post on CAG ever. I love you again Shrike.

Did, I say best post ever? I stand corrected... what the hell :lol:

I feel ROBBED of nearly 2 years of comedy.

$15, are you serious? If you're no longer friends, give him the money so you never have to hear from him again. Hell, we'll give you $15 so we never have to hear from you again.

[quote name='Predator21281']$15, are you serious? If you're no longer friends, give him the money so you never have to hear from him again. Hell, we'll give you $15 so we never have to hear from you again.[/quote]

Bah, speak for yourself, the "C" stands for "Cheap" not Charity.

bread's done
Back