how to get pics into sig....

mr ryles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
as you can see I am a cheap ass newbie, but anyways I have someone making me a custom sig and I don't know how to put it into my sig.

way to make fun of a tragedy, real classy, why dont you just have a picture of poverty stricken people surrounded by corpses

you know if you can't ever find the funny things in life then I am sorry for you.

yes I care about the tragedy that has happend from hurricane Katrina. I have donated my share of money to the red cross. so it's not like I am a fucking ass hole who could give a crap less about it. But I am not going to go out and be sorrowful every moment of my life. I was sad when it happened and I am still upset about how the survivors down there are being treated. Just because I find comedy in life and you can't take a joke, don't get mad at me.

What makes it too soon to poke fun at it? I mean I understand with in the first few days, but after about 2 weeks and you have had time to reflect on it then, well, just check for yourself..........

[quote name='mr ryles']What makes it too soon to poke fun at it? I mean I understand with in the first few days, but after about 2 weeks and you have had time to reflect on it then, well, just check for yourself..........[/QUOTE]

the fact that they're still people over there proves that this is too soon to poke fun at. were it like 3 months from now that would've been better timing IMO

well I'm going to sleep now and I just want to leave ya'll with a quote I live by so you guys don't think I'm a total Jackass:

"If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?"

unless you were a victim i dont see how youre laughing at yourself, youre laughing at hundreds of thousands of people who dont have homes now

[quote name='mr ryles']as you can see I am a cheap ass newbie, but anyways I have someone making me a custom sig and I don't know how to put it into my sig.[/QUOTE]
It's magic, you just have to point your want at your head and say "avada kedavra"!

This thread makes me want to go watch The Producers.

OP, your sig makes you an asshole not because of the tragedy, but because of its fucking size. Is it Freudian compensation, or are we not aware that some people use dialup still?

[quote name='mr ryles']What makes it too soon to poke fun at it? I mean I understand with in the first few days, but after about 2 weeks and you have had time to reflect on it then, well, just check for yourself..........[/QUOTE]

hmmm, you know what? You bring up a great point there. Because, it is true that the 160,000 homes that were utterly destroyed are spic and span now.

So are those homeless people! They are lovin' it! And don't get me started on how they've totally reflected on it and are now ok with it and ready to be big jokesters!

ha ha ha, oh man, remember my house? or how about my 10,000 neighbors? oh man, hilarious!

You and barbara bush will get along great.

I'm not sure why everyone is making such a big deal out of it. I'll check for sure, but I'm almost positive a link to a YTMND featuring the "offending" picture was linked to a while ago in the Katrina thread, and people got a good laugh out of it then.

well with such positive feedback on my sig i decided to get rid of it. I know it was sweet, but I didn't want to offend the huricane survivors becasue when they log onto cheapassgamer.com today from they're roofs I don't want them to be offended by my sig. And I didn't want to put in another sig because someone else will get offended by it. So I guess it is best to not have any expression what so ever so that everybody in the whole world will be happy with me.

[quote name='Legolas813']What picture are you all talking about? Obviously he removed it. Wondering what it said.[/QUOTE]

It certainly raises one's curiousity.

peacenoob2tr.th.jpg

Is this the picture you were looking for? You need to usually host a picture and not just link to it, and NOT hotlink it.

[quote name='mr ryles']here ya go I found something for you as well

[/QUOTE]

All I see is a picture saying don't hotlink their pictures.

Here you go. I assume this is the image you were trying to post.

you3dnoob4xx.jpg

bread's done
Back